Digital TV News: Go Addressable
73% of US advertisers now using addressable TV advertising
Aug 1, 2023 – Go Addressable and Advertiser Perceptions have released research showing that in the U.S. 73% of marketers are using addressable TV, compared to 63% when the study was conducted one year ago.
News categories: Go Addressable, Advertiser Perceptions, Dan Rosenfeld, Jen Soch, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
DISH Media and DIRECTV Advertising simplify addressable TV for programmers
Apr 25, 2023 – DIRECTV Advertising and DISH Media have announced standardized solutions for programmer enablement, reducing the effort required to enable addressable advertising across multiple distributor footprints.
News categories: DISH Media, DIRECTV Advertising, Kevin Arrix, Matt Van Houten, Julian Zilberbrand, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel introduces linear addressable solution with AMC Networks
Jun 16, 2022 – FreeWheel has teamed up with AMC Networks to introduce a self-service linear addressable solution. The offering will allow programmers to unlock inventory for monetization purposes as well as provide ease of management for multi-screen campaigns.
News categories: FreeWheel, AMC Networks, Mark McKee, Evan Adlman, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
Jun 22, 2021 – Several U.S. television distributors and TV brands have announced the formation of Go Addressable, an industry initiative designed to accelerate efforts to deliver scaled, addressable TV.
News categories: Go Addressable, Adam Gerber, Mike Dean, Sean Cunningham, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set