Digital TV News: Jackson Energy Authority
1Tennessee implements U.S. streaming solution from NAGRA
Sep 9, 2021 – 1Tennessee has selected the OpenTV Video Platform from NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) to deliver its IP-based multiscreen video service. The solution includes Harmonic cloud video, a CRM system from GLDS and Jackson Energy Authority's E+ Premier.
News categories: NAGRA, 1Tennessee, Xavier Fustagueras, John Warmath, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
JEA and Harmonic simplify video streaming for MVPDs
Aug 17, 2021 – Jackson Energy Authority and Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) have teamed up to launch JEA's fully hosted headend management and video streaming solution for cable, broadband and telecommunications providers.
News categories: Harmonic, Jackson Energy Authority, Shahar Bar, Ben Lovins, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
JEA launches video streaming service with NAGRA and Harmonic
Aug 17, 2021 – Jackson Energy Authority (JEA) has teamed up with NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) to launch an IP-based multiscreen video streaming service, 'E+ Premier', powered by NAGRA's OpenTV Video Platform and Harmonic’s VOS 360 cloud streaming solution.
News categories: NAGRA, Harmonic, Jackson Energy Authority, Xavier Fustagueras, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, USA
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement