Digital TV News: Jackson Energy Authority
1Tennessee implements U.S. streaming solution from NAGRA
Sep 9, 2021 – 1Tennessee has selected the OpenTV Video Platform from NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) to deliver its IP-based multiscreen video service. The solution includes Harmonic cloud video, a CRM system from GLDS and Jackson Energy Authority's E+ Premier.
News categories: NAGRA, 1Tennessee, Xavier Fustagueras, John Warmath, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
JEA and Harmonic simplify video streaming for MVPDs
Aug 17, 2021 – Jackson Energy Authority and Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) have teamed up to launch JEA's fully hosted headend management and video streaming solution for cable, broadband and telecommunications providers.
News categories: Harmonic, Jackson Energy Authority, Shahar Bar, Ben Lovins, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
JEA launches video streaming service with NAGRA and Harmonic
Aug 17, 2021 – Jackson Energy Authority (JEA) has teamed up with NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) to launch an IP-based multiscreen video streaming service, 'E+ Premier', powered by NAGRA's OpenTV Video Platform and Harmonic’s VOS 360 cloud streaming solution.
News categories: NAGRA, Harmonic, Jackson Energy Authority, Xavier Fustagueras, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, USA
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data