Digital TV News: Strong Media
Strong to launch French and Arabic pay TV for Sub-Saharan Africa
Mar 30, 2015 – Strong Media SAL-Off-Shore (SMO) has signed a contract with Eutelsat (Paris:ETL) to lease capacity on EUTELSAT 16A to deploy a range of English, French and Arabic-speaking television services over Sub-Saharan Africa.
News categories: Strong Media, Eutelsat, Samer Mourad, Michel Azibert, Africa, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, DRC, Satellite, Set Top Box
Pace preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2013
Mar 4, 2014 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced its results for the year ended 31 December 2013. STB and Media Server revenues were up 8.4% to $1,979.6m in 2013, driven by demand for Media Servers in H1 2013 in North America and a number of new deployments in H2 2013.
News categories: Pace plc, Gateway, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
MTG Launches Viasat Ukraine Satellite Pay-TV Platform
Apr 16, 2008 – Modern Times Group MTG AB (MTG) has announced that the Viasat Ukraine DTH satellite platform will be launched on Monday 21 April.
News categories: MTG, Digital TV, Satellite, Ukraine
MTG to Launch DTH Satellite Platform in the Ukraine
Sep 10, 2007 – Modern Times Group MTG AB (STO:MTGA)(STO:MTGB) has announced that it has signed a partnership agreement with Strong Media Group to launch the first digital premium DTH satellite TV operator in Ukraine.
News categories: Digital TV, Satellite, Ukraine
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand