Digital TV News: Synergy Research
Video infrastructure spending outstrips client hardware and software revenue
Jun 22, 2015 – Q1 data from Synergy Research shows that revenue growth from video infrastructure network hardware and software is far outstripping growth from client hardware and software. While revenue from all video infrastructure grew by 7% Y-o-Y, network hardware and software grew at 10% and 17%.
News categories: Synergy Research, John Dinsdale, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cisco leads in both Video Infrastructure Software and Hardware
Dec 12, 2014 – New Q3 data from Synergy Research Group shows that Cisco maintains a strong market lead in both video infrastructure software and hardware, with its worldwide share of revenues approaching 20% in both segments.
News categories: Synergy Research, John Dinsdale, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Stellar growth forecast for some Video Infrastructure Software market segments
Oct 7, 2014 – New Q2 data contained in a complimentary report from Synergy Research Group shows that client software is the fastest growing software category within the video infrastructure software market, followed by headend software.
News categories: Synergy Research, John Dinsdale, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Market Research, Middleware, Worldwide
IPTV Equipment Posts Aggressive Growth in Q2 2008
Aug 15, 2008 – Synergy Research Group (SRG) has announces the availability of the Synergy Q2 2008 IPTV Market Share report, which shows the overall IPTV equipment market growing 30.3 percent year over year.
News categories: Synergy Research Group, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Subscribers
Coship chooses ANT Galio Browser as platform partner for latest IPTV set-top boxes
Jun 16, 2008 – ANT (AIM:ANTP) has announced that Coship has licensed ANT Galio Browser for use in its next generation IPTV set-top boxes.
News categories: ANT Software, Coship, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Q1 2008 IPTV Equipment Posts Aggressive Growth
May 16, 2008 – Synergy Research Group (SRG) has announced the availability of the Synergy Q1 2008 IPTV Market Share report. The fastest growing IPTV market segment was IPTV Set Top Boxes (STB), which grew 86 percent year over year.
News categories: Synergy Research, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Subscribers
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow
- discovery+ subscribers now number more than 11 million
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 133,000 in 4Q 2020
- Accedo acquires Hibox
- VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
- DVB approves DVB-TA watermarking and DVB Home Broadcast specs
- Roku releases 4Q 2020 results