Digital TV News: Alan Wolk
CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
Dec 1, 2021 – The CIMM has announced an initiative to develop a Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers offering a landscape of the Converged TV measurement ecosystem in the U.S., along with a comparative analysis of the companies involved.
News categories: CIMM, Jane Clarke, Jon Watts, Alan Wolk, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Videa launches forecasted ratings tool
Jul 24, 2019 – Videa has launched a forecasted ratings tool that brings faster, more efficient and statistically accurate forecasts to its end-to-end solution. The technology picks up viewership patterns and infer future ratings from the patterns.
News categories: Videa, Shereta Williams, Mary Barnas, Alan Wolk, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Recommendation-driven guides to drive 75% of TV viewing
Feb 8, 2016 – According to The Diffusion Group, US multichannel video programming distributors (MVPDs) will rapidly move to make recommendation-based program guides the centerpiece of their updated TV interfaces.
News categories: The Diffusion Group, Alan Wolk, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire