Digital TV News: Bill Livek
ANA partners with Comscore to assess Virtual People ID
Jun 28, 2021 – The ANA has announced that it is partnering with Comscore to conduct a preliminary test as part of its efforts to develop a privacy-preserving cross-media measurement solution for marketers.
News categories: Association of National Advertisers, Comscore, Bill Tucker, Bill Livek, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore expands DISH Media agreement to include Sling TV
Apr 22, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has extended its deal with DISH Media to include Sling TV. The agreement continues to include cross-platform measurement of advanced advertising and content via Comscore TV products.
News categories: Comscore, DISH Media, Sling TV, Bill Livek, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore and Samba TV extend CTV data partnership to Australia
Feb 24, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has expanded its TV measurement footprint to Australia with Samba TV. The new connected TV (CTV) measurement solution, launched last year in Europe, has now reached this key market in the APAC region.
News categories: Comscore, Samba TV, Bill Livek, Ashwin Navin, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV
Comscore to offer cross-platform movie measurement
Jan 25, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced Comscore Movies Everywhere, cross-screen measurement that will deliver daily reporting for sales regardless of release windows and platform.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Chris Aronson, Erik Lomis, Big Data, COVID-19, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
Oct 26, 2020 – Comscore's (NASDAQ: SCOR) approach centers on audience- and impression-based currency, enhanced addressable advertising capabilities, outcome-based attribution, Exact Commercial Ratings and solutions solving for cookieless world.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Chris Wilson, Carol Hinnant, David Algranati, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
Sep 21, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that it has expanded its TV measurement footprint with Samba TV. The launch of international Smart TV measurement capabilities will begin in select European markets.
News categories: Comscore, Samba TV, Bill Livek, Ashwin Navin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Italy, OTT, Smart TV, Sweden
Comscore introduces faster reporting of media consumption trends
Apr 14, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced a new series of weekly custom reporting options. The reports are tailored to highlight consumption trends in TV, digital, OTT and gaming on a more frequent and granular basis.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
Mar 31, 2020 – New insights from Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) reveal the extent to which U.S. households are now tuning into daytime TV viewership and how television remains a vital outlet for Americans navigating the COVID-19 pandemic.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Big Data, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
Mar 27, 2020 – Research from Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) finds that OTT streaming has significantly increased across Connected TVs and streaming boxes/sticks in recent weeks. The higher utilization rates are the latest example of how media consumption shifts are rapidly occurring amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership