Digital TV News: Bill Livek
Comscore introduces faster reporting of media consumption trends
Apr 14, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced a new series of weekly custom reporting options. The reports are tailored to highlight consumption trends in TV, digital, OTT and gaming on a more frequent and granular basis.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
Mar 31, 2020 – New insights from Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) reveal the extent to which U.S. households are now tuning into daytime TV viewership and how television remains a vital outlet for Americans navigating the COVID-19 pandemic.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Big Data, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
Mar 27, 2020 – Research from Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) finds that OTT streaming has significantly increased across Connected TVs and streaming boxes/sticks in recent weeks. The higher utilization rates are the latest example of how media consumption shifts are rapidly occurring amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Comscore reports surge in U.S. in-home data usage
Mar 24, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) research shows that in-home data usage has jumped as millions more people work from home and American schools shut down amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Average in-home data usage is up 18% versus the same time last year.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Broadband, COVID-19, Digital TV, Games Console, Market Research, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Tablet, USA
Comscore announces measurement agreement with Comcast
Feb 27, 2020 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has reported results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2019.The company also announced a measurement agreement with Comcast intended to improve direct measurement of television households across the U.S.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Set Top Box, USA
Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
Feb 20, 2020 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a multi-year partnership with all 27 CBS Local Television Stations. Under the agreement, the stations will be continuing their use of Comscore local television and advanced automotive and political currencies.
News categories: Comscore, CBS, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Free on Demand VOD continues growth in U.S.
Jun 15, 2015 – Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT) has announced the release of its 'State of VOD: Trend Report'. The report shows that the total time spent viewing Free on Demand (FOD) TV content in the U.S. Broadcast Primetime category has increased 22 percent compared to the previous year.
News categories: Rentrak, Cathy Hetzel, Bill Livek, Cable TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, USA
DISH Network and Rentrak Announce Television Audience Measurement Agreement
Feb 8, 2010 – Rentrak (Nasdaq: RENT) has announced an agreement with DISH Network (NASDAQ: DISH) to integrate DISH Network's TV viewing data with Rentrak's TV Essentials audience measurement service.
News categories: Rentrak, DISH Network, Advertising, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020