Digital TV News: Bill Livek
Comscore introduces faster reporting of media consumption trends
Apr 14, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced a new series of weekly custom reporting options. The reports are tailored to highlight consumption trends in TV, digital, OTT and gaming on a more frequent and granular basis.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
Mar 31, 2020 – New insights from Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) reveal the extent to which U.S. households are now tuning into daytime TV viewership and how television remains a vital outlet for Americans navigating the COVID-19 pandemic.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Big Data, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
Mar 27, 2020 – Research from Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) finds that OTT streaming has significantly increased across Connected TVs and streaming boxes/sticks in recent weeks. The higher utilization rates are the latest example of how media consumption shifts are rapidly occurring amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Comscore reports surge in U.S. in-home data usage
Mar 24, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) research shows that in-home data usage has jumped as millions more people work from home and American schools shut down amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Average in-home data usage is up 18% versus the same time last year.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Broadband, COVID-19, Digital TV, Games Console, Market Research, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Tablet, USA
Comscore announces measurement agreement with Comcast
Feb 27, 2020 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has reported results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2019.The company also announced a measurement agreement with Comcast intended to improve direct measurement of television households across the U.S.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Set Top Box, USA
Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
Feb 20, 2020 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a multi-year partnership with all 27 CBS Local Television Stations. Under the agreement, the stations will be continuing their use of Comscore local television and advanced automotive and political currencies.
News categories: Comscore, CBS, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Free on Demand VOD continues growth in U.S.
Jun 15, 2015 – Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT) has announced the release of its 'State of VOD: Trend Report'. The report shows that the total time spent viewing Free on Demand (FOD) TV content in the U.S. Broadcast Primetime category has increased 22 percent compared to the previous year.
News categories: Rentrak, Cathy Hetzel, Bill Livek, Cable TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, USA
DISH Network and Rentrak Announce Television Audience Measurement Agreement
Feb 8, 2010 – Rentrak (Nasdaq: RENT) has announced an agreement with DISH Network (NASDAQ: DISH) to integrate DISH Network's TV viewing data with Rentrak's TV Essentials audience measurement service.
News categories: Rentrak, DISH Network, Advertising, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free
- Bloomberg TV+ 4K UHD channel launches on Samsung TV Plus
- LG transfers TV manufacturing capacity to Indonesia
- Nordija delivers TV and media platform for Telenor Sweden
- Telestream integrates Ad-ID validation to ensure correct ad placement
- AT&T closes DIRECTV Latin America operations in Venezuela
- IFA 2020 to go-ahead as an invitation-only event in Berlin
- A1 Slovenia launches personalized TV with Zappware
- Astro Malaysia makes Ultra Box available to IPTV customers
- COSMOTE TV deploys private CDN with Synamedia