Digital TV News: Dave Morgan
Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
Aug 3, 2022 – Simulmedia has renewed its partnership with TiVo which will help ensure that Simulmedia’s TV+ platform continues to provide marketers with audience planning, targeting and activation capabilities across ad-supported channels in the U.S.
News categories: Simulmedia, TiVo, Dave Morgan, Fariba Zamaniyan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Simulmedia launches cross-channel TV advertising platform
Feb 1, 2022 – Simulmedia has announced the launch of TV+, a platform for automated planning, buying, activation and measurement that guarantees full audience reach across ad-supported channels on both linear and connected TV in the U.S.
News categories: Simulmedia, Dave Morgan, Sam Bloom, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Simulmedia launches TV marketplace for Direct-to-Consumer marketers
Oct 31, 2018 – Simulmedia has launched a marketplace specifically designed for direct-to-consumer (D2C) marketers. For D2C brands, the marketplace will provide a single point of access into the massive reach of TV, with transparency on outcomes, fees, supplier media and data costs.
News categories: Simulmedia, Dave Morgan, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Nielsen powers audience based buying marketplace with API platform
Apr 9, 2018 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has launched its Enterprise Audience API. Through the API, clients have the ability to transact on advertiser-defined audiences including but not limited to those based on credit card spending habits, in-store FMCG purchases and extended psychographic profiles.
News categories: Nielsen, Kelly Abcarian, Dave Morgan, Joshua Summers, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Simulmedia TV audience targeting platform goes SaaS
Jun 5, 2017 – Simulmedia has announced that it is has begun to license a standalone version of its Video Advertising Marketing Operating System (VAMOS), a predictive planning, analytics and execution platform built for TV.
News categories: Simulmedia, Dave Morgan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution