Digital TV News: Dave Morgan
Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
Aug 3, 2022 – Simulmedia has renewed its partnership with TiVo which will help ensure that Simulmedia’s TV+ platform continues to provide marketers with audience planning, targeting and activation capabilities across ad-supported channels in the U.S.
News categories: Simulmedia, TiVo, Dave Morgan, Fariba Zamaniyan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Simulmedia launches cross-channel TV advertising platform
Feb 1, 2022 – Simulmedia has announced the launch of TV+, a platform for automated planning, buying, activation and measurement that guarantees full audience reach across ad-supported channels on both linear and connected TV in the U.S.
News categories: Simulmedia, Dave Morgan, Sam Bloom, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Simulmedia launches TV marketplace for Direct-to-Consumer marketers
Oct 31, 2018 – Simulmedia has launched a marketplace specifically designed for direct-to-consumer (D2C) marketers. For D2C brands, the marketplace will provide a single point of access into the massive reach of TV, with transparency on outcomes, fees, supplier media and data costs.
News categories: Simulmedia, Dave Morgan, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Nielsen powers audience based buying marketplace with API platform
Apr 9, 2018 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has launched its Enterprise Audience API. Through the API, clients have the ability to transact on advertiser-defined audiences including but not limited to those based on credit card spending habits, in-store FMCG purchases and extended psychographic profiles.
News categories: Nielsen, Kelly Abcarian, Dave Morgan, Joshua Summers, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Simulmedia TV audience targeting platform goes SaaS
Jun 5, 2017 – Simulmedia has announced that it is has begun to license a standalone version of its Video Advertising Marketing Operating System (VAMOS), a predictive planning, analytics and execution platform built for TV.
News categories: Simulmedia, Dave Morgan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024