Digital TV News: Galen Smith
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
May 11, 2022 – Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (Nasdaq: CSSE) and Redbox Entertainment (Nasdaq: RDBX) have entered into a definitive agreement under which Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment will acquire Redbox.
News categories: Chicken Soup for the Soul, Redbox, William J. Rouhana Jr, Galen Smith, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
Oct 22, 2021 – Redbox (NASDAQ: RDBX) has completed its business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: SGAM). Redbox's common stock and warrants are expected to begin trading on NASDAQ on Monday, October 25, 2021.
News categories: Redbox, Galen Smith, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
Feb 19, 2020 – Redbox is bringing even more options to consumers with Redbox Free Live TV. Redbox Free Live TV is now available nationally and features nearly 30 channels of movies and episodic content including three exclusive Redbox-branded channels.
News categories: Redbox, Galen Smith, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.
- ACCESS offers simple route for operators to add OTT TV services
- Net Solution acquires Beenius IPTV/OTT platform