Digital TV News: Jed Meyer
Blockgraph and Kantar partner to advance convergent TV measurement
Nov 1, 2022 – Blockgraph’s Identity Operating System (IDoS) allows for direct matching between Kantar’s panel and client data sets. With the integration, Kantar match rates with TV partners have increased over 10x.
News categories: Blockgraph, Kantar, Jason Manningham, Jed Meyer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
National Geographic Channel Is First Network To Receive Second-By-Second Data From Nielsen's DigitalPlus Set Top Box Service
Dec 2, 2008 – Nielsen and National Geographic Channel (NGC) have announced that NGC will be the first network to access analyses on commercial performance through Nielsen's new DigitalPlus service, part of the Company's set top box analytics business.
News categories: Nielsen, Cable TV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Nielsen and Charter Communications to Commercialize Set Top Tuning Data for Potential Measurement Uses
Mar 12, 2008 – The Nielsen Company and Charter Communications (NASDAQ:CHTR) have announced an agreement to commercialize the use of anonymous digital set top box (STB) data for analytical and potential audience measurement purposes for television.
News categories: Nielsen, Charter Communications, Cable TV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set