Digital TV News: Katherine Pond
TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
Jun 23, 2022 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) has announced that TikTok TV is now available on VIZIO Smart TVs. The integration allows VIZIO users to discover videos from their favorite TikTok creators and topics directly from the VIZIO home screen.
News categories: VIZIO, TikTok, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
VIZIO shows TV ad innovations at IAB NewFronts
May 9, 2022 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) brought together agency, content and technology partners for a week of events in New York to demonstrate the power of its Smart TV operating system and unveil its latest technology advancements.
News categories: VIZIO, Adam Bergman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
Jan 20, 2022 – VIZIO has announced that SLING TV is now available on VIZIO SmartCast TVs. SmartCast users across America can access the SLING app to watch the live content they love, plus over 150,000 on demand shows and movies.
News categories: VIZIO, SLING TV, Katherine Pond, Seth Van Sickel, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
discovery+ now available on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
Dec 16, 2021 – Discovery, Inc. and VIZIO have announced that discovery+ is now available to millions of VIZIO SmartCast users. As part of the launch, VIZIO will feature a unique content experience on the SmartCast home screen.
News categories: VIZIO, Discovery, Inc, Katherine Pond, Gabriel Sauerhoff, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
fuboTV available on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
Sep 9, 2021 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) is now available on the VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) SmartCast platform. With fuboTV, SmartCast users can enjoy more than 100 channels streaming live sporting events plus news and entertainment content.
News categories: VIZIO, fuboTV, Katherine Pond, Len Landi, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
VIZIO selects Cinedigm as app development partner for Smartcast TVs
Feb 4, 2020 – VIZIO has selected Matchpoint Blueprint from Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) as a preferred development platform for video streaming apps on its SmartCast TVs, opening the door for content partners to quickly bring new applications and programming to the VIZIO platform.
News categories: Cinedigm, VIZIO, Tony Huidor, Katherine Pond, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC