Digital TV News: Keith Kazerman
Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
Jul 30, 2020 – Discovery has announced that it will join the On Addressability initiative. The initiative enables Discovery to offer advertisers dynamic ad insertion to audiences across the Charter, Comcast and Cox cable TV footprints.
News categories: Discovery, Spectrum Reach, Comcast Advertising, Cox Media, Keith Kazerman, David Kline, Gina Mingioni, Louis Gump, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
605 launches 605 PLATF0RM measurement and analytics for TV
Feb 5, 2020 – 605 has announced the launch of 605 PLATF0RM. 605 PLATF0RM is a web-based application that enables advanced measurement and analysis of TV programs and advertisements across linear, over-the-air, DVR and set-top box VOD.
News categories: 605, Noah Levine, Kim Kelleher, Keith Kazerman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Broadcast and cable networks test linear addressable TV ad platform with Nielsen
Jan 7, 2020 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced the beta launch of its Addressable TV platform. As part of the beta, leading programmers will test the solution by running addressable ad campaigns and evaluating how it interoperates with their workflows.
News categories: Nielsen, Kelly Abcarian, Peter Olsen, Kim Kelleher, Mike Dean, Keith Kazerman, Dan Aversano, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Discovery and Comscore partner on measurement, targeting and segmentation
Oct 28, 2019 – Discovery (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISK) and Comscore have announced a number of agreements for the use of Comscore’s audience measurement and consumer insights tools, as well as for partnership to create the next generation of measurement capabilities.
News categories: Comscore, Discovery, Carol Hinnant, Keith Kazerman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
FreeWheel to provide decisioning platform for ads on Discovery's cable networks
Sep 30, 2019 – Discovery (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) and FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced a multi-year agreement under which FreeWheel will provide its unified decisioning platform to enable advertising management for Discovery’s roster of cable networks.
News categories: FreeWheel, Discovery, James Rooke, Keith Kazerman, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
clypd collaborates with ATSG to define standards for TV audience targeting
Sep 13, 2018 – The Advanced Target Standards Group, a consortium of leading network TV programmers, along with CIMM’s Advanced TV Committee, have announced that the Calculation Principles for Advanced Targets, published last year, will be implemented in Nielsen’s Advance Audience Posting API.
News categories: clypd, Nielsen, Advanced Target Standards Group, Pete Doe, Kelly Abcarian, Keith Kazerman, David Ernst, Tom Ziangas, Jonathan Steuer, Howard Shimmel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Nielsen launches audience-based forecasting for linear TV
Mar 6, 2018 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced the launch of its Advanced Audience Forecasting tool that will provide clients with forecasts of TV audiences defined by advanced audience segments, which have been gaining traction in the marketplace.
News categories: Nielsen, Kelly Abcarian, Keith Kazerman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Nielsen and clypd collaborate on linear TV ad targeting
Sep 21, 2017 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that it will collaborate with clypd on a syndicated service that will offer the advertising ecosystem fully integrated, linear TV targeting based on demographics beyond age and gender.
News categories: Nielsen, clypd, Kelly Abcarian, Joshua Summers, Advertising, Big Data, USA
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV
- Mango TV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store
- Samba TV releases State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022
- Globecast, France Télévisions and Orange trial 4K channel and 5G contribution in La Réunion
- TSA selects Agama for TV channel service and quality assurance
- M7 Group integrates pay TV service into TP Vision smart TVs
- 61% of U.S. livestreaming viewers watch sports
- Global telecoms market saw growth in 2021 except in pay TV
- UK's DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report