Digital TV News: Keld Nielsen
Foxtel selects Kantar for STB return path audience measurement
Oct 26, 2023 – Foxtel Media has selected Kantar to deliver a new audience measurement service, ingesting data collected from Foxtel subscribers’ set top boxes using return path data technology.
News categories: Foxtel Media, Kantar, Mark Frain, Keld Nielsen, Advertising, Australia, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Kantar appointed for TV audience measurement in Azerbaijan
Dec 7, 2021 – Kantar has been selected by the Azerbaijani TV industry to supply technology for a TV audience measurement currency in the country. Kantar will also support MARSA in the implementation of a nationally representative panel of households.
News categories: Kantar, Keld Nielsen, Suriyya Alizade, Advertising, Azerbaijan, Big Data, Digital TV
Kantar retains Slovakian TV audience measurement contract
Feb 3, 2021 – Kantar has announced the extension of its contract with PMT – the Slovakian joint industry committee for TV – to continue providing the official TV Audience Measurement data for Slovakia until 2029.
News categories: Kantar, PMT, Keld Nielsen, Vladimir Fatika, Advertising, Big Data, Slovakia
Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
Jan 13, 2021 – Kantar has announced improvements to its TV Audience Measurement service in Georgia. Since 2016, Kantar, with Tri Media Intelligence (TMI), has provided the TV audience measurement currency to the Georgian market.
News categories: Kantar, Tri Media Intelligence, Keld Nielsen, Ana Lordkipanidze, David Chezhia, Advertising, Big Data, Georgia
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024