Digital TV News: Mario Morales
Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.8% in 2020
May 6, 2021 – Despite the impact of COVID-19 on the global economy, the semiconductor market performed strongly in 2020. Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew to $464 billion in 2020, an increase of 10.8% compared to 2019, according to ID).
News categories: IDC, Rudy Torrijos, Nina Turner, Mario Morales, Market Research, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.4% in 2020, according to IDC
Feb 2, 2021 – Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew to $442 billion in 2020, an increase of 5.4% compared to 2019, according to IDC. IDC forecasts the semiconductor market will reach $476 billion in 2021.
News categories: IDC, Shane Rau, Market Research, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Non-memory semiconductor revenue to decline 7.2% in 2020
May 4, 2020 – Worldwide semiconductor revenue declined 12.2% in 2019 to $418 billion. Instead of an anticipated bottom and gradual recovery in 2020, the emergence of COVID-19 will drive another contraction in the overall semiconductor market, according to IDC.
News categories: IDC, Mario Morales, Shane Rau, Michael Palma, COVID-19, Market Research, Semiconductor, Worldwide
COVID-19 to have significant effect on the semiconductor market
Mar 18, 2020 – IDC has reported on potential impact of the COVID-19 virus on the semiconductor market. Their report provides a framework to evaluate the market impact through four scenarios that assess the range of possible outcomes.
News categories: IDC, Mario Morales, COVID-19, Market Research, Semiconductor
IDC expects worldwide semiconductor revenue to drop 7.2% in 2019
May 15, 2019 – After three consecutive years of growth, with year-over-year growth of 13.2% in 2018, the latest update from IDC forecasts that worldwide semiconductor revenue will decline to $440 billion in 2019, down 7.2% from $474 billion in 2018.
News categories: IDC, Mario Morales, Market Research, Semiconductor, Worldwide
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022