Digital TV News: Mario Morales
Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.8% in 2020
May 6, 2021 – Despite the impact of COVID-19 on the global economy, the semiconductor market performed strongly in 2020. Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew to $464 billion in 2020, an increase of 10.8% compared to 2019, according to ID).
News categories: IDC, Rudy Torrijos, Nina Turner, Mario Morales, Market Research, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.4% in 2020, according to IDC
Feb 2, 2021 – Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew to $442 billion in 2020, an increase of 5.4% compared to 2019, according to IDC. IDC forecasts the semiconductor market will reach $476 billion in 2021.
News categories: IDC, Shane Rau, Market Research, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Non-memory semiconductor revenue to decline 7.2% in 2020
May 4, 2020 – Worldwide semiconductor revenue declined 12.2% in 2019 to $418 billion. Instead of an anticipated bottom and gradual recovery in 2020, the emergence of COVID-19 will drive another contraction in the overall semiconductor market, according to IDC.
News categories: IDC, Mario Morales, Shane Rau, Michael Palma, COVID-19, Market Research, Semiconductor, Worldwide
COVID-19 to have significant effect on the semiconductor market
Mar 18, 2020 – IDC has reported on potential impact of the COVID-19 virus on the semiconductor market. Their report provides a framework to evaluate the market impact through four scenarios that assess the range of possible outcomes.
News categories: IDC, Mario Morales, COVID-19, Market Research, Semiconductor
IDC expects worldwide semiconductor revenue to drop 7.2% in 2019
May 15, 2019 – After three consecutive years of growth, with year-over-year growth of 13.2% in 2018, the latest update from IDC forecasts that worldwide semiconductor revenue will decline to $440 billion in 2019, down 7.2% from $474 billion in 2018.
News categories: IDC, Mario Morales, Market Research, Semiconductor, Worldwide
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite
- beIN sports, iQIYI and TVBAnywhere+ apps now on Astro Ultra Box
- Air Broadband adds Netgem TV to its offer in the UK
- SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
- Share of large panel TVs triples in India to over 40%
- Turk Telekom rolls out IPTV/OTT platform with ZTE
- OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus
- CommScope launches HomeVista pre-integrated video solution
- StarHub releases Android TV set-top box with integrated soundbar
- Broadcast and cable show signs of revival in U.S.
- EU proposes new cybersecurity rules for hardware and software products
- Vestel launches 97XX 4K UHD set-top box series
- Telekom and RTL Deutschland use 5G network slicing to broadcast live TV
- Netflix to remain SVOD world leader