Digital TV News: Mario Morales
Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.8% in 2020
May 6, 2021 – Despite the impact of COVID-19 on the global economy, the semiconductor market performed strongly in 2020. Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew to $464 billion in 2020, an increase of 10.8% compared to 2019, according to ID).
News categories: IDC, Rudy Torrijos, Nina Turner, Mario Morales, Market Research, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.4% in 2020, according to IDC
Feb 2, 2021 – Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew to $442 billion in 2020, an increase of 5.4% compared to 2019, according to IDC. IDC forecasts the semiconductor market will reach $476 billion in 2021.
News categories: IDC, Shane Rau, Market Research, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Non-memory semiconductor revenue to decline 7.2% in 2020
May 4, 2020 – Worldwide semiconductor revenue declined 12.2% in 2019 to $418 billion. Instead of an anticipated bottom and gradual recovery in 2020, the emergence of COVID-19 will drive another contraction in the overall semiconductor market, according to IDC.
News categories: IDC, Mario Morales, Shane Rau, Michael Palma, COVID-19, Market Research, Semiconductor, Worldwide
COVID-19 to have significant effect on the semiconductor market
Mar 18, 2020 – IDC has reported on potential impact of the COVID-19 virus on the semiconductor market. Their report provides a framework to evaluate the market impact through four scenarios that assess the range of possible outcomes.
News categories: IDC, Mario Morales, COVID-19, Market Research, Semiconductor
IDC expects worldwide semiconductor revenue to drop 7.2% in 2019
May 15, 2019 – After three consecutive years of growth, with year-over-year growth of 13.2% in 2018, the latest update from IDC forecasts that worldwide semiconductor revenue will decline to $440 billion in 2019, down 7.2% from $474 billion in 2018.
News categories: IDC, Mario Morales, Market Research, Semiconductor, Worldwide
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil