Digital TV News: Michael Shields
TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
Sep 27, 2022 – Zype and TripleLift have announced an integration that allows joint customers to leverage In-Show advertising within playout streams on connected TV (CTV) platforms.
News categories: Zype, TripleLift, Matt Moore, Michael Shields, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Vevo using TripleLift for dynamic overlay ads
Sep 14, 2022 – Vevo has partnered with TripleLift to launch dynamic overlay ads, specifically for Vevo’s linear-programmed TV channels. Vevo’s overlay ads are delivered within contextually relevant content.
News categories: TripleLift, Vevo, Michael Shields, Natalie Gabathuler-Scully, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TripleLift and Amagi scale 'In-Show' programmatic CTV advertising
Oct 6, 2021 – TripleLift and Amagi have announced a partnership agreement to scale 'In-Show' programmatic advertising. TripleLift integrates brands into TV programs. Amagi plugs that into consumer media platforms.
News categories: TripleLift, Amagi, Michael Shields, Sudhir Shabad, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029