Digital TV News: Michelle Hulst
Conviva and The Trade Desk provide content context for programmatic ad buyers
Jul 29, 2021 – Conviva and The Trade Desk have partnered to help publishers supply programmatic buyers with the network, genre, rating, length and other content data lacking in the streaming industry while still maintaining data control.
News categories: Conviva, The Trade Desk, Keith Zubchevich, Michelle Hulst, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
May 7, 2021 – Blockgraph is to work with The Trade Desk to facilitate first-party Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting in TV advertising. The integration will enable advertisers to run multi-platform TV campaigns that put privacy first.
News categories: Blockgraph, The Trade Desk, Jason Manningham, Michelle Hulst, Rob Klippel, James Rooke, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Oracle Moat to measure viewability for Samsung Ads
Jun 13, 2019 – Oracle Data Cloud has announced that Samsung Ads will integrate Moat services to measure viewability and invalid traffic for its over-the-top (OTT) inventory across Samsung Smart TV households.
News categories: Oracle Moat, Samsung, Michelle Hulst, Tom Fochetta, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
comScore audience segments available through Oracle Data Cloud
Oct 16, 2018 – comScore has announced an agreement with Oracle Data Cloud to drive audience targeting with TV segments. The new segments allow marketers to reach sought-after personas (e.g., new moms) through Oracle Data Cloud, as well as to target consumers who have viewed specific TV ads.
News categories: comScore, Oracle, Rachel Gantz, Michelle Hulst, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers