Digital TV News: Michelle Hulst
Conviva and The Trade Desk provide content context for programmatic ad buyers
Jul 29, 2021 – Conviva and The Trade Desk have partnered to help publishers supply programmatic buyers with the network, genre, rating, length and other content data lacking in the streaming industry while still maintaining data control.
News categories: Conviva, The Trade Desk, Keith Zubchevich, Michelle Hulst, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
May 7, 2021 – Blockgraph is to work with The Trade Desk to facilitate first-party Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting in TV advertising. The integration will enable advertisers to run multi-platform TV campaigns that put privacy first.
News categories: Blockgraph, The Trade Desk, Jason Manningham, Michelle Hulst, Rob Klippel, James Rooke, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Oracle Moat to measure viewability for Samsung Ads
Jun 13, 2019 – Oracle Data Cloud has announced that Samsung Ads will integrate Moat services to measure viewability and invalid traffic for its over-the-top (OTT) inventory across Samsung Smart TV households.
News categories: Oracle Moat, Samsung, Michelle Hulst, Tom Fochetta, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
comScore audience segments available through Oracle Data Cloud
Oct 16, 2018 – comScore has announced an agreement with Oracle Data Cloud to drive audience targeting with TV segments. The new segments allow marketers to reach sought-after personas (e.g., new moms) through Oracle Data Cloud, as well as to target consumers who have viewed specific TV ads.
News categories: comScore, Oracle, Rachel Gantz, Michelle Hulst, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- Amagi to power VIDAA's global FAST service expansion
- SEI Robotics and 3SS power Tele2 Tv Hub Mini dongle
- Global installed base of smart home devices exceeds 2bn in 2022
- HBO Max to be available to KPN's broadband, TV and mobile customers
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia