Digital TV News: Pavol Lančarič
Orange Slovensko extends TV offer to satellite with Eutelsat
Sep 14, 2018 – Orange Slovensko has signed a contract with Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) expanding its pay-TV offer via satellite and enabling a nationwide reach across Slovakia. Orange will broadcast from EUTELSAT 16A to reach households not covered by its FTTH network.
News categories: Eutelsat, Orange, Michel Azibert, Pavol Lančarič, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Satellite, Slovakia
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud
- Univision to launch unified global streaming service
- View TV Group selects CommScope advertising technology
- Amino Technologies becomes Aferian
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- ATEME doubles encoding performance with Intel processors
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report