Digital TV News: RSCC
24% of Russian homes equipped for satellite TV reception
May 15, 2013 – The results of a survey produced by Eutelsat and Ipsos on TV reception modes and trends in Russia has shown that of the 53 million TV homes in Russia, 24% are equipped for Direct-to-Home satellite reception, making satellite the country's leading platform for digital television.
News categories: Eutelsat, RSCC, Ipsos, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Market Research, Russia, Satellite
RSCC Picks Irdeto to Protect New Direct-to-Operator Satellite Services
Jan 31, 2013 – Irdeto has announced that Russian Satellite Communications Company (RSCC) has selected Irdeto as a main provider of media protection solutions to secure the content of the commercial TV channels distributed via RSCC satellites.
News categories: Irdeto, RSCC, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite
RSCC and Eutelsat Partner on Roadmap for Satellite in Russia
Nov 1, 2012 – RSCC (the Russian Satellite Communication Company) and Eutelsat (Euronext Paris: ETL) have announced an agreement whereby Eutelsat will lease capacity for broadcasting and IP services on two RSCC satellites to be launched in 2013 and 2015.
News categories: Eutelsat, RSCC, Content Distribution, Russia, Satellite
Solid growth for satellite operators, Euroconsult maintains positive outlook
Jul 27, 2010 – Euroconsult has announced that, despite a limited market slowdown, the fixed satellite market reached a new high in revenues last year. The fixed satellite sector grew both in terms of transponder demand and revenue (reaching $10.3 billion in 2009).
News categories: Euroconsult, Market Research, Satellite
RSCC plans satellites for 3D and HDTV in Russia
Apr 22, 2010 – RSCC, the national satellite communications operator of Russia, is planning two new DTH satellites Express-AT1 and Express-AT2. At least 25% capacity on each is to be used for digital TV platforms in 3D and HDTV format for the Russian Federation.
News categories: RSCC, Content Distribution, Metaverse, Russia, Satellite
National Broadcasting Company, Owner of Russia's Tricolor TV Platform, Launches 12 Pay-TV Channels on Eutelsat W4 Satellite
May 7, 2007 – Russian broadcaster National Broadcasting Company has announced the launch of 12 new channels on the W4 satellite of Eutelsat Communications (Euronext Paris: ETL) in order to expand development of its Tricolor television platform.
News categories: Eutelsat, Tricolor TV, Digi Raum, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV
- IAS offers ad verification solution on APS Connections Marketplace
- Charter to acquire assets of Maine-based Bee Line Cable
- FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland
- MarketCast partners with VIZIO to measure ad performance
- NextGen TV launched on local stations in Rochester, NY
- FCC proposes pricing transparency for cable and satellite services
- Tubi announces new planning integrations and partnerships
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting