Digital TV News: Ronnie van Briemen
SBS launches HbbTV advertising with Chio, 24i, Isobar and Carat
Jun 8, 2017 – 24i Media has announced that they have joined forces with Isobar and Carat to create and implement HbbTV-based addressable TV for SBS Broadcasting in the Netherlands. The first campaign is with the brand Chio Heartbreakers.
News categories: 24i Media, SBS Broadcasting, Carat, Isobar, Madelon Olsthoor, Dorine van Mullem-Ale, Ronnie van Briemen, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Netherlands
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set