Digital TV News: Seth Walters
Roku introduces Audience Marketplace for OTT ad sellers and buyers
Jun 27, 2018 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has introduced Audience Marketplace, a new way advertising buyers and sellers can more effectively target audiences on the Roku platform in the U.S. Audience Marketplace uses Roku’s first-party data and proprietary ad technology.
News categories: Roku, Seth Walters, Larry Allen, Garrett Winkler, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Innovid segments connected TV audiences with Nielsen Catalina Solutions
Jun 16, 2017 – Innovid has launched the first-ever technology solution for marketers to dynamically customize connected TV and over-the-top (OTT) ads based on purchase-based CPG audience segments from Nielsen Catalina Solutions (NCS).
News categories: Innovid, Nielsen Catalina Solutions, GroupM, Tal Chalozin, Carl Spaulding, Seth Walters, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Ooyala providing Ad-Tech for Vudu Movies on Us
Oct 26, 2016 – Ooyala has announced that it is powering the new advertising (AVOD) service, Vudu Movies on Us, from Vudu, Walmart’s subscription-free video streaming service. Through Ooyala, advertisers are able to access Vudu’s millions of customers.
News categories: Ooyala, Vudu, GroupM, Scott Braley, Scott Blanksteen, Seth Walters, Content Distribution, OTT, USA
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX
- Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
- SES renews Comcast Technology Solutions distribution agreement
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Piracy still a major challenge in the Nordics