Digital TV News: Seth Walters
Roku introduces Audience Marketplace for OTT ad sellers and buyers
Jun 27, 2018 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has introduced Audience Marketplace, a new way advertising buyers and sellers can more effectively target audiences on the Roku platform in the U.S. Audience Marketplace uses Roku’s first-party data and proprietary ad technology.
News categories: Roku, Seth Walters, Larry Allen, Garrett Winkler, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Innovid segments connected TV audiences with Nielsen Catalina Solutions
Jun 16, 2017 – Innovid has launched the first-ever technology solution for marketers to dynamically customize connected TV and over-the-top (OTT) ads based on purchase-based CPG audience segments from Nielsen Catalina Solutions (NCS).
News categories: Innovid, Nielsen Catalina Solutions, GroupM, Tal Chalozin, Carl Spaulding, Seth Walters, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Ooyala providing Ad-Tech for Vudu Movies on Us
Oct 26, 2016 – Ooyala has announced that it is powering the new advertising (AVOD) service, Vudu Movies on Us, from Vudu, Walmart’s subscription-free video streaming service. Through Ooyala, advertisers are able to access Vudu’s millions of customers.
News categories: Ooyala, Vudu, GroupM, Scott Braley, Scott Blanksteen, Seth Walters, Content Distribution, Streaming, USA
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil