Digital TV News: Steve Mandala
Univision joins Nielsen linear addressable TV beta program
May 7, 2020 – Univision has joined Nielsen’s Addressable TV platform beta program. Univision will evaluate the performance of test addressable ad campaigns enabling the company to assess how the solution performs with current procedures and systems.
News categories: Nielsen, Univision, Kelly Abcarian, Steve Mandala, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Univision partners with Amobee for linear TV analytics
Apr 3, 2019 – Amobee has announced an agreement with Univision Communications to be the linear television optimization platform of record, allowing advertisers to plan and transact against their custom strategic target audiences or proprietary first party data.
News categories: Amobee, Univision, Kim Perell, Steve Mandala, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Univision selects Videology to develop multi-platform advertising portfolio
May 30, 2017 – Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) has partnered with Videology. The cross-screen planning, forecasting and measurement capabilities that Videology offers will bring added media value to UCI, which continues to offer more content on more digital platforms, while it diversifies the range of its programming.
News categories: Videology, Univision, Scott Ferber, Steve Mandala, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data