Digital TV News: Steve Mandala
Univision joins Nielsen linear addressable TV beta program
May 7, 2020 – Univision has joined Nielsen’s Addressable TV platform beta program. Univision will evaluate the performance of test addressable ad campaigns enabling the company to assess how the solution performs with current procedures and systems.
News categories: Nielsen, Univision, Kelly Abcarian, Steve Mandala, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Univision partners with Amobee for linear TV analytics
Apr 3, 2019 – Amobee has announced an agreement with Univision Communications to be the linear television optimization platform of record, allowing advertisers to plan and transact against their custom strategic target audiences or proprietary first party data.
News categories: Amobee, Univision, Kim Perell, Steve Mandala, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Univision selects Videology to develop multi-platform advertising portfolio
May 30, 2017 – Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) has partnered with Videology. The cross-screen planning, forecasting and measurement capabilities that Videology offers will bring added media value to UCI, which continues to offer more content on more digital platforms, while it diversifies the range of its programming.
News categories: Videology, Univision, Scott Ferber, Steve Mandala, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite
- beIN sports, iQIYI and TVBAnywhere+ apps now on Astro Ultra Box
- Air Broadband adds Netgem TV to its offer in the UK
- SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
- Share of large panel TVs triples in India to over 40%
- Turk Telekom rolls out IPTV/OTT platform with ZTE
- OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus
- CommScope launches HomeVista pre-integrated video solution
- StarHub releases Android TV set-top box with integrated soundbar
- Broadcast and cable show signs of revival in U.S.
- EU proposes new cybersecurity rules for hardware and software products
- Vestel launches 97XX 4K UHD set-top box series
- Telekom and RTL Deutschland use 5G network slicing to broadcast live TV
- Netflix to remain SVOD world leader