Digital TV News: Tyler Fitch
Fox partners with Innovid for cross-platform measurement
Oct 12, 2022 – Innovid (NYSE: CTV) has announced a partnership with Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) to measure cross-platform viewing consumption across its portfolio of news, sports, entertainment, and streaming properties.
News categories: Innovid, Fox Corp, Tubi, Jo Kinsella, Dan Callahan, Tyler Fitch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
AppNexus grows connected TV marketplace 748% year-over-year
Jul 12, 2018 – AppNexus has announced advertiser spend in its connected TV marketplace grew 748% percent year-over-year in the second quarter of 2018 versus the second quarter of 2017, and grew 69% percent quarter-over-quarter in the second quarter of 2018 versus the first quarter of this year.
News categories: AppNexus, Eric Hoffert, Brian Lam, Tyler Fitch, Advertising, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, USA
AppNexus integrates with Tru Optik's OTT Marketing Cloud
Nov 8, 2017 – AppNexus and Tru Optik have announced that connected TV buyers and sellers using AppNexus' platform will be able to segment and target audiences based on data offered through the integration of Tru Optik's OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: AppNexus, Tru Optik, Eric Hoffert, Andre Swanston, Tyler Fitch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.