Digital TV News: DTG Testing
DTG Testing scheduled for Freeview Tablet TV UK
Apr 10, 2014 – Motive Television has announced that it has received confirmation that testing of its technology for Freeview Tablet TV by the Digital Technology Group will begin on 28 April.
News categories: Motive Television, DTG Testing, Leonard M Fertig, Tablet, Terrestrial, UK
Ghana publishes conformance procedure for Digital TV logos
Jan 31, 2014 – Ghana's National Communications Authority (NCA) has published the procedure for the award of the Conformance Logos for Digital TV sets and decoders.
News categories: National Communications Authority, Digital TV, Ghana, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Motive and icube to develop Tablet TV dongle for UK Freeview
Dec 12, 2013 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with icube to jointly develop retail products that will enable Freeview broadcast TV to be received on mobile devices in the UK.
News categories: Motive Television, icube, Leonard M Fertig, Hyo Seon Kim, Apps, Digital TV, Smartphone, Tablet, Terrestrial, UK
DTG Testing test centre tests its first HbbTV product
Nov 23, 2012 – Following registration as an HbbTV test centre, DTG Testing, the digital TV industry's test centre operated by the Digital TV Group (DTG), has successfully tested its first HbbTV product.
News categories: DTG Testing, HbbTV, QoE, Set Top Box, UK
DTG Testing and Mirifice introduce automated MHEG testing
Jul 5, 2012 – DTG Testing and Mirifice have developed an automation system for MHEG based on Mirifice's MiriATE® product. DTG Testing has also released an MHEG automation test suite for pre-compliance testing, prior to submission to DTG Testing for final testing.
News categories: DTG Testing, Mirifice, MHEG-5, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
Digital TV Labs' consultancy service deploys DVB-T2 trial package in Malaysia
Mar 23, 2011 – Digital TV Labs has extended the reach of its market expertise by providing DVB-T2 deployment consultancy services to the broadcast industry. The company has deployed its DVB-T2 trial package for the recent test in Kuala Lumpa, Malaysia.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Malaysia
DTG unveils 'one stop shop' for Connected TV, HbbTV, Freeview and Freesat Test and Conformance at IBC 2010
Sep 11, 2010 – The Digital TV Group (DTG) has announced that DTG Testing is to provide manufacturers with a single facility for Connected TV, HbbTV, Freeview, Freesat and Digital Tick test and conformance, with Project Canvas support in development.
News categories: Digital TV Group, HbbTV, IBC2020, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
Digital TV Labs CI Plus Test Tool Ensures Interoperability Of CI Plus Interactive Applications
Sep 10, 2010 – Digital TV Labs has launched its new CI Plus Test Tool for developing, testing and debugging CI Plus implementations on host receivers. This complete CI Plus Test Tool will ensure uniformity of CI Plus implementations on reception equipment.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, CAM, IBC2020, MHEG-5
MaxLinear Partners with Cocom to Deliver DVB-T2 Certified Freeview HD Set-Top Box
May 4, 2010 – MaxLinear has announced that its MxL5007T global digital terrestrial TV RF receiver IC has passed DVB-T2 certification in the UK as part of a set-top box (STB) designed by Cocom Consumer Electronics.
News categories: MaxLinear, Cocom, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0