DTMB (DMB-T/H) – Digital Terrestrial Multimedia Broadcast – GB 20600-2006; DMB-T+ADTB-T – News
MaxLinear announces MxL608 tuner for cost-sensitive DVB-T and DTMB applications
Dec 5, 2012 — MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced the MxL608, a digital TV tuner optimized for cost-sensitive DVB-T and DTMB applications. The MxL608 is part of MaxLinear’s MxL600 'super radio' family of CMOS tuners.
News categories: MaxLinear, Digital TV, DTMB, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
ALi begins mass production of its AVS+DTMB STB SoC
Oct 16, 2012 — ALi Corporation (TPE:3041) has announced that its new AVS+DTMB standard definition STB solution, M3381T, will be shipped to an MSO in mass production quantity in October, 2012.
News categories: ALi Corp, China, DTMB, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
AltoBeam Closes $6M Series D Funding
May 14, 2012 — AltoBeam has announced that it has successfully closed a 6 million US dollars round of Series D funding. In 2011, AltoBeam enjoyed an over 80% TV and Set Top Box market share in DTMB/DVB-C demodulator shipments.
News categories: AltoBeam, US Venture Partners, Cable TV, China, DTMB, Market Research, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, Venture Capital
Telairity Encoders for Sichuan DTV Broadcasting and China Telecom IPTV
Apr 17, 2012 — Telairity has announced the sale of its multi-channel SD 7000 series encoders for a DTT network being installed in Sichuan Province; and the sale of its ultra-low bitrate SD/mobile 9000 series encoders for China Telecom's nationwide IPTV system.
News categories: Telairity, China, DTMB, Infrastructure, IPTV, Terrestrial
AltoBeam Releases Fifth Generation DTMB/DVB-C Demodulator
Mar 8, 2012 — AltoBeam has announced the worldwide release of its fifth generation DTMB/DVB-C demodulator, the ATBM8869, for DTV markets that have adopted the DTMB and DVB-C standards.
News categories: AltoBeam, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, DTMB, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
ALi to Showcase Latest STB Solutions Targeting China at 2012 CCBN Beijing
Mar 6, 2012 — ALi Corporation (TPE:3041) has announced that it will demonstrate its latest STB solutions targeting the domestic digital TV broadcasting market in China at the upcoming 2012 CCBN Beijing to be held on March 21st.
News categories: ALi Corp, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, DTMB, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Shanghai HDIC Picks Tensilica's HiFi Audio DSP for DTV SoC
Jan 24, 2012 — Tensilica® has announced that Shanghai High Definition Digital Technology Industrial Corporation (HDIC) has selected Tensilica's HiFi Audio DSP for its digital television (DTV) SoC (system-on-chip) for the Chinese market.
News categories: Tensilica, Shanghai HDIC, China, DTMB, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
DVB-T2 Enabled TV Shipments Forecast to Reach 64.7M in 2015
Dec 28, 2011 — According to a DisplaySearch report, the most enthusiastic regions for 3D are Western Europe and China, while the mix of 3D in North America actually declined in Q3’11. Also, a critical mass of countries have now adopted or committed to DVB-T2.
News categories: DisplaySearch, 3D, ATSC, Digital TV, DTMB, DVB-T2, ISDB-T, Market Research, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- End-to-End Solution for OTT and IPTV delivered by Motama
- nangu.TV launches recommendation engine
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One home entertainment system
- Canby Telcom to create video streaming service on Roku
- Pathé partners with Xstream for Widevine DRM on iOS and Android devices
- Isobar and SKY Brazil launch first ever record-via-twitter service
- TDS TV upgrades to Mediaroom 2.3
- Sales of set-top boxes with embedded MoCA grew 23% in 2H12
- Telekom Malaysia's HyppTV IPTV service to go nationwide
- Multiscreen video delivery via residential gateways a fast-growing trend
- ITU-IEC produces metadata standard for cross-platform IPTV
- TalkTalk is Britain's fastest growing new TV service
- Vodafone to use Deutsche Telekom network for IPTV in Germany
- More than 3,000 on-demand services in Europe
- Russia to add 900,000 IPTV subscribers in 2013
- Mobile TV & video viewers to exceed 2 billion by 2017
- 24% of Russian homes equipped for satellite TV reception
- Belkin launches Dyle™ Mobile TV Receiver for iPad/iPhone
- Eastern Europe to add 13 million digital TV homes in 2013
- Vivendi (Canal+, GVT) releases first quarter 2013 results