LNB (Low-Noise Block), ODU (OutDoor Unit) News
Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
Nov 30, 2020 – Inverto has become the first company to pass DTG Testing and CAI’s newly launched European-wide assurance scheme for TV and Satellite distribution equipment known as the European IRS Certification Scheme (EICS).
News categories: DTG, CAI, Inverto, Alex Buchan, Peter Sealey, Digital TV, Europe, LNB, Set Top Box
MaxLinear Ku-band downconverter IC selected by MTI for Sky Q wideband LNBs
Sep 20, 2017 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that a chip in its MxL80x RF downconverter family has been selected by Microelectronics Technology Inc. (MTI) for a new wideband LNB that will ship to customers of Sky UK to enable its innovative Sky Q services.
News categories: MaxLinear, Microelectronics Technology Inc., Will Torgerson, Eugene Wu, Digital TV, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor, UK
MaxLinear and Gospell deliver multi-tuner LNB solution for satellite
Sep 18, 2017 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced a reference design with Gospell Digital Technology. The platform combines MaxLinear’s MxL80x satellite RF downconverter and MxL862 digital channel stacking switch (dCSS) ICs.
News categories: MaxLinear, Gospell Digital Technology, Will Torgerson, Zhao Mulin, Digital TV, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor, Worldwide
MaxLinear channel stacking IC powers SELFSAT flat satellite antenna
Jun 6, 2016 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that its MxL862 Full-Spectrum Capture (FSC) digital channel stacking switch (dCSS) SoC has been selected for the SELFSAT–H21DCSS, the industry’s first dCSS flat satellite antenna.
News categories: MaxLinear, I DO IT, Will Torgerson, Seung Joon Im, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor, Worldwide
MaxLinear satellite receiver and channel stacking ICs in Sky Q STB
Jan 5, 2016 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that it is shipping its MxL5x2 Full-Spectrum Capture satellite front-end receiver in the new Sky Q set-top box, announced by Sky. Sky Q is Sky’s next-generation home entertainment service, available in early 2016.
News categories: MaxLinear, Sky, Will Torgerson, Andrew Olson, Digital TV, Ireland, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, UK
Broadcom powers D-Smart Digital Channel Stacker
Sep 24, 2015 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced that D-Smart has started volume production of a Digital Channel Stacker based on Broadcom's satellite Out Door Unit (ODU) chip. Broadcom's BCM4554 supports up to 32 set-top boxes on a single coaxial cable.
News categories: Broadcom, D-Smart, Nicholas Dunn, Erdogan Simsek, Digital TV, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Turkey, Worldwide
MaxLinear announces Second Quarter 2015 results
Aug 10, 2015 – MaxLinear (NYSE:MXL) has announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2015 - the first quarterly results reflecting contribution from the acquisition of Entropic. Net revenue for the second quarter was $70.8 million.
News categories: MaxLinear, Kishore Seendripu, Cable Modem, Cable TV, DOCSIS, Gateway, LNB, Results, Satellite, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Inverto adds new devices to its Unicable2 product range
Jul 1, 2015 – INVERTO has announced programmable LNB and Multiswitch products enabling installations with up to 32 satellite receivers connected over a single coax cable.
News categories: INVERTO, Gil Laifer, Yannick Laperche, Digital TV, LNB, Satellite, Smart Home, Worldwide
Prodea shows home connected with Eutelsat SmartLNB
Apr 13, 2015 – Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) and Prodea Systems have unveiled a way for service providers to offer connected TV services to consumers, in Eutelsat’s satellite footprint, using Eutelsat's 'smartLNB' and Prodea's ROS managed services delivery platform.
News categories: Eutelsat, Prodea Systems, Antonio Arcidiacono, Anousheh Ansari, Content Distribution, LNB, NABShow, Satellite, Smart Home, Worldwide
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5