Moldova Digital TV News
Moldtelecom expands IPTV service with Entone
Apr 23, 2013 – Entone has announced that Moldtelecom, the primary telecommunications provider in Moldova, is deploying its Kamai 500 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced video services.
News categories: Entone, Moldtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Moldova's digital TV subscribers up 5.7% in Q1 2012
Jun 21, 2012 – According to Moldova's National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI), in the first quarter of 2012 the total number of subscribers to digital TV in the country grew 5.7% to reach 84.8 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Satellite
MTG launches 'Viaplay' multi-screen on-demand pay-TV service
Feb 23, 2011 – MTG (OMX: MTGA, MTGB) has announced that it will launch an on-demand pay-TV service in Scandinavia in March. The service - Viaplay - will enable a subscriber to use a single ID and password to access Viasat pay-TV content on any internet-connected device.
News categories: MTG, Denmark, Digital TV, Mobile, Moldova, OTT, Smart TV, Sweden
Moldtelecom launches IPTV in Moldova
Feb 22, 2010 – Moldova's state owned telecommunications operator, Moldtelecom has today launched IPTV. The service offers 30 television channels.
News categories: Moldtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova
Moldova's first DTH operator broadcasts from 1 degree west
Apr 22, 2008 – Telenor Satellite Broadcasting (TSBc) has announced that is has signed a contract with Focus-Sat SRL to supply capacity and services for Moldova's first DTH operator.
News categories: Telenor, Digital TV, Moldova, Satellite
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021
- Megacable subscribers up 24,000 in 1Q 2021
- Proximus Luxembourg selects Verimatrix VCAS
- Accedo supports 'AWS for Media & Entertainment' initiative
- Verizon Media and VIZIO announce connected TV advertising partnership
- IBM extends Watson advertising AI to OTT media and streaming
- Conviva releases Q1 2021 State of Streaming report
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 491,000 in 1Q 2021
- HISPASAT to take over Media Networks Latin America
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 230,000 in 1Q 2021
- Amazon Prime Video app added to UPC TV in Switzerland