Moldova Digital TV News
Moldtelecom expands IPTV service with Entone
Apr 23, 2013 – Entone has announced that Moldtelecom, the primary telecommunications provider in Moldova, is deploying its Kamai 500 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced video services.
News categories: Entone, Moldtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Moldova's digital TV subscribers up 5.7% in Q1 2012
Jun 21, 2012 – According to Moldova's National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI), in the first quarter of 2012 the total number of subscribers to digital TV in the country grew 5.7% to reach 84.8 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Satellite
MTG launches 'Viaplay' multi-screen on-demand pay-TV service
Feb 23, 2011 – MTG (OMX: MTGA, MTGB) has announced that it will launch an on-demand pay-TV service in Scandinavia in March. The service - Viaplay - will enable a subscriber to use a single ID and password to access Viasat pay-TV content on any internet-connected device.
News categories: MTG, Denmark, Digital TV, Mobile, Moldova, OTT, Smart TV, Sweden
Moldtelecom launches IPTV in Moldova
Feb 22, 2010 – Moldova's state owned telecommunications operator, Moldtelecom has today launched IPTV. The service offers 30 television channels.
News categories: Moldtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova
Moldova's first DTH operator broadcasts from 1 degree west
Apr 22, 2008 – Telenor Satellite Broadcasting (TSBc) has announced that is has signed a contract with Focus-Sat SRL to supply capacity and services for Moldova's first DTH operator.
News categories: Telenor, Digital TV, Moldova, Satellite
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering
- Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
- AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
- LG webOS TV platform includes QuickSet from UEI
- U.S. DTH service Orby TV closes down
- Saankhya Labs receives FCC certification for broadcast-to-mobile solution