Moldova Digital TV News
Moldtelecom expands IPTV service with Entone
Apr 23, 2013 – Entone has announced that Moldtelecom, the primary telecommunications provider in Moldova, is deploying its Kamai 500 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced video services.
News categories: Entone, Moldtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Moldova's digital TV subscribers up 5.7% in Q1 2012
Jun 21, 2012 – According to Moldova's National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI), in the first quarter of 2012 the total number of subscribers to digital TV in the country grew 5.7% to reach 84.8 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Satellite
MTG launches 'Viaplay' multi-screen on-demand pay-TV service
Feb 23, 2011 – MTG (OMX: MTGA, MTGB) has announced that it will launch an on-demand pay-TV service in Scandinavia in March. The service - Viaplay - will enable a subscriber to use a single ID and password to access Viasat pay-TV content on any internet-connected device.
News categories: MTG, Denmark, Digital TV, Mobile, Moldova, Smart TV, Streaming, Sweden
Moldtelecom launches IPTV in Moldova
Feb 22, 2010 – Moldova's state owned telecommunications operator, Moldtelecom has today launched IPTV. The service offers 30 television channels.
News categories: Moldtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova
Moldova's first DTH operator broadcasts from 1 degree west
Apr 22, 2008 – Telenor Satellite Broadcasting (TSBc) has announced that is has signed a contract with Focus-Sat SRL to supply capacity and services for Moldova's first DTH operator.
News categories: Telenor, Digital TV, Moldova, Satellite
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021
- Megacable selects STB management solution from Axiros
- Orange Belgium in negotiations with Nethys to acquire 75% of VOO SA
- One million Android TV Operator Tier deployments for Mirada
- MediaTek 8K TV SoC first in 7-nanometer at TSMC
- In-person IBC 2021 cancelled
- CommScope selected to provide Foxtel's iQ5 streaming STB
- Vestel migrates Smart TVs to EPG metadata from Simply.TV
- Prime Video now available to Movistar+ customers
- Crackle Plus improves content discoverability with Gracenote
- MediaTek launches Pentonic smart TV family with 8K 120Hz IC
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost around 650,000 subscribers in 3Q 2021
- 24i powers launch of Cinessance in North America
- Broadpeak cancels in-person participation at IBC
- M3 selects XroadMedia for personalized OTT service in Russia