Bouygues Telecom to offer Netflix from NovemberMonday, September 15th, 2014
Bouygues Telecom is to offer Netflix on its boxes from November 2014
- Bouygues Telecom is to offer Netflix’s SVOD service on the Bbox Sensation and on its future Android TV box
PARIS — Bouygues Telecom announces the signing of an agreement with Netflix, the world leader in SVOD (Subscription Video On Demand), meaning that its Bbox Sensation and future Android TV Box customers will get access to Netflix’s unlimited subscription VOD service directly on their TVs. They will be able to use this innovative service as early as November.
From today, mobile customers can enjoy Netflix’s offer on all their connected screens, such as their handsets, and under the best possible conditions thanks to the quality and power of Bouygues Telecom’s 4G and 4G+ network, the biggest in France.
This partnership with Netflix is fully in line with Bouygues Telecom’s determination to offer customers the best content and services available, by teaming up with the biggest brands.
Bouygues Telecom’s customers can sign up to Netflix’s offer from today.
“We’re delighted and very proud to announce this partnership deal with the world leader in SVOD. We intend to continue enhancing our offer so that our customers can enjoy the best innovative content, whether at home or on the move,” said Olivier Roussat, Chairman and CEO of Bouygues Telecom.
“We’re very happy to announce this partnership with Bouygues Telecom in order to provide the amazing Netflix experience to its customers,” said Reed Hastings, Chairman & CEO, and co-founder of Netflix.
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin