Witbe and Divitel offer QoE management in Benelux & DACHTuesday, November 21st, 2017
Witbe and Divitel join forces to deliver managed testing and monitoring services in the Benelux & DACH regions
PARIS, France — Witbe, leader in Quality of Experience (QoE) test and monitoring, and Divitel, independent system integrator specialized in video and TV, have become partners to offer managed testing and monitoring services for customers in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Through this alliance, broadcasters, operators and OTT providers will be able to benefit from the best of the two companies:
- Witbe’s innovative technology, based on active Robots, covering the entire service lifecycle, from Quality Assurance to Proactive Monitoring
- Divitel’s video delivery expertise and facilities, bringing state-of-the-art managed services to help clients deliver the best multi-screen services.
Witbe products are now used as key technologies at Divitel’s latest facility —the TV and Video Application Lifecycle Testlab, but also in their Operations Center. Witbe’s technology will enable Divitel to provide their customers with managed QA and operation services —especially Tier 2 and Tier 3 players. This partnership will also offer Witbe’s current customers the possibility to enjoy Divitel’s expertise in managing Witbe technology and the overall video services lifecycle.
Hans Kornmann, CEO of Divitel, commented: “Witbe is an important and integral part of our state-of the-art facilities, like our new TV and Video Application Lifecycle Testlab and Operations Center. Not just because their technology is one of the most innovative on the market, but because we share a vision where delivering quality TV and video services becomes virtually effortless for operators of any size. We are excited about this new alliance, but we are even more excited about the competitive edge it will bring to our current and future clients”.
Marie-Veronique Lacaze, Co-Founder, President and CEO of Witbe, went on to add: “Witbe is also very pleased about this partnership, because we do have the same mindset. We both believe that it is crucial to assist our customers for the testing of their services beforehand, but also for the monitoring afterwards. These Benelux and DACH countries have always been an important part of our business in Europe. But now more than ever, this strategic alliance will not only boost our indirect sales, but also allow us to bring Tier 2 and Tier 3 operators the same benefits we have been giving to Tier 1 key players for the past 17 years: our unique QoE testing and monitoring technologies, now delivered through managed services provided by Divitel expert teams. This is clearly opening new doors for both our companies, and promising success stories already lie ahead”.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store