Digital TV News: ANIXE HD
Eutelsat boosts Ultra HD content on 'HOT BIRD 4K1' TV platform
Jun 8, 2015 – Exclusive Ultra HD content broadcast in the 'HOT BIRD 4K1' channel operated by Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) continues to expand and diversify with new input from SPI International and ANIXE HD Television.
News categories: Eutelsat, SPI International, ANIXE HD, Markus Fritz, Berk Uziyel, Emanouil Lapidakis, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Europe, Satellite
3D content launches on Swisscom TV
May 27, 2010 – Swisscom (Swiss: SCMN) has announced that Swisscom TV plus customers with a 3D television set can now receive 3D broadcasts at no additional cost. Fans of HD will not be disappointed either as the range of HD channels is to be expanded from 1 June.
News categories: Swisscom, Digital TV, IPTV, Metaverse, Switzerland
Bluewin TV: first channels in HD quality and new TV offering for first-time users
Feb 26, 2008 – Swisscom has added four channels in high-definition quality (HDTV) to its Bluewin TV channel line-up. In addition, for first-time users, Bluewin TV basic, is now available without a hard-disk recorder for CHF 19 a month.
News categories: Swisscom, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box, Switzerland
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV