Digital TV News: ANIXE HD
Eutelsat boosts Ultra HD content on 'HOT BIRD 4K1' TV platform
Jun 8, 2015 – Exclusive Ultra HD content broadcast in the 'HOT BIRD 4K1' channel operated by Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) continues to expand and diversify with new input from SPI International and ANIXE HD Television.
News categories: Eutelsat, SPI International, ANIXE HD, Markus Fritz, Berk Uziyel, Emanouil Lapidakis, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Europe, Satellite
3D content launches on Swisscom TV
May 27, 2010 – Swisscom (Swiss: SCMN) has announced that Swisscom TV plus customers with a 3D television set can now receive 3D broadcasts at no additional cost. Fans of HD will not be disappointed either as the range of HD channels is to be expanded from 1 June.
News categories: Swisscom, Digital TV, IPTV, Metaverse, Switzerland
Bluewin TV: first channels in HD quality and new TV offering for first-time users
Feb 26, 2008 – Swisscom has added four channels in high-definition quality (HDTV) to its Bluewin TV channel line-up. In addition, for first-time users, Bluewin TV basic, is now available without a hard-disk recorder for CHF 19 a month.
News categories: Swisscom, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box, Switzerland
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service