Digital TV News: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions
ATIS releases mobile multicast content delivery standard
Apr 22, 2014 – ATIS has announced the release of a new standard, Multicast Delivery of Content to Mobile End User Devices, which provides a key protocol by which content from multicast streams can be delivered to mobile end user devices.
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, Susan Miller, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
ATIS Creates Solution to Securely Authenticate Devices and Subscribers Across IPTV Networks
Jan 25, 2012 – ATIS has released a solution to securely identify and authenticate computers, TVs and other devices for connection into IPTV networks to enable video and other multimedia content to flow freely to users wherever they want it on the device of their choice.
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, Content Protection, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
ATIS Cloud Services Forum Releases Content Distribution Network Interconnection Specifications
Jul 5, 2011 – ATIS has announced that its Cloud Services Forum (CSF) has released the CDN Interconnection Use Case Specification and High Level Requirements (ATIS-0200003) standards document.
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, Content Distribution, IPTV, Streaming
New IIF Standards Address Content on Demand and Managing the Trust Hierarchy
Mar 8, 2011 – ATIS has announced the release of two standards created by the ATIS IPTV Interoperability Forum (IIF) - the IPTV Content on Demand Service (ATIS-0800042) and the Managing the IIF Trust Hierarchy Interoperability Specification (ATIS-0800023).
News categories: IPTV Interoperability Forum, Content Protection, IPTV, Middleware, Streaming
ATIS IIF Launches Stereoscopic 3DTV Quality Initiative
Dec 14, 2010 – The Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions' (ATIS) IPTV Interoperability Forum (IIF) has launched a work program to address Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE) for Stereoscopic 3D IPTV.
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, IPTV, Metaverse
ATIS IIF Delivers New IPTV Standards
Nov 17, 2009 – ATIS has announced the release of three IPTV new standards: a test plan for validating objective quality models; Software download sequence and remote management security; and network provider domains, home networks, and the IPTV terminal device.
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
ATIS IPTV Interoperability Forum Completes Phase 1 Work
Apr 17, 2009 – The Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) has announced the release of five new standards - establishing IPTV's foundational framework - created by ATIS' IPTV Interoperability Forum (IIF).
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, Digital TV, IPTV
ATIS Announces Launch of New Home Networking Forum Driven by Assessment & Work Plan
Jan 15, 2009 – The Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) has announced the December 2008 creation of the ATIS Home Networking (HNET) Forum - a single, centralized body responsible for comprehensively addressing home networking standards.
News categories: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, IPTV, Smart Home
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.