Digital TV News: Alma TV
inext provides set-top solution for Alma+ in Kazakhstan
Dec 21, 2022 – inext has announced that it has has implemented an AOSP-based set-top box solution for Alma Telecommunications, owner of the Alma+ and Alma TV brands in Kazakhstan.
News categories: inext, Alma TV, Dauren Jusypov, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX
Almatel Kazakhstan launches DTH with Harmonic
Jun 13, 2017 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Almatel Kazakhstan has augmented its cable television service with the launch of a DTH satellite TV platform using the latest generation HEVC video compression solution from Harmonic.
News categories: Harmonic, Almatel, Ian Graham, Eric Franke, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Kazakhstan, Satellite
Kazakhstan's Alma TV to launch IPTV in the first half of 2016
Feb 3, 2016 – Kazakhstan cable TV operator, Alma TV, has released a review of the activities of the company in 2015. During the year, the company added five cities to its DTV network. In addition, the company said that it will launch an IPTV service in the first half of 2016.
News categories: Alma TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, Kazakhstan
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework