Digital TV News: Amazon Publisher Services
IAS offers ad verification solution on APS Connections Marketplace
Mar 28, 2023 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has announced that its Publisher Optimization solution is now available within the Amazon Publisher Services (APS) Connections Marketplace.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Amazon Publisher Services, Yannis Dosios, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
Publica joins Amazon streaming TV ad server certification program
Mar 10, 2023 – Publica will be joining the new, global Amazon Publisher Services (APS) Ad Server Certification Program for streaming TV, allowing simpler APS header bidding integration for publishers.
News categories: Publica, Amazon Publisher Services, Sean Galligan, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SpringServe joins Amazon streaming TV ad server certification program
Mar 10, 2023 – SpringServe (NASDAQ:MGNI) is to join the Amazon Publisher Services (APS) Ad Server Certification Program for streaming TV, simplifying APS header bidding integration.
News categories: SpringServe, Amazon Publisher Services, Joe Hirsch, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SpotX integrates with Amazon’s Transparent Ad Marketplace
Oct 5, 2017 – SpotX has announced the integration of its header bidding suite with Amazon Publisher Services’ Transparent Ad Marketplace (TAM). The SpotX and TAM integration is a fully server-side approach to video header bidding.
News categories: SpotX, Amazon Publisher Services, Sean Buckley, Ken Leeder, Advertising, Worldwide
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data