Digital TV News: Bhimavaram Community Network
Irdeto to provide CA and multi-DRM to BCN Digital in India
Oct 13, 2022 – Irdeto has announced that BCN Digital will use Irdeto cybersecurity solutions to secure its content. Irdeto will provide the company with Conditional Access for its IPTV services and multi-DRM for its OTT services.
News categories: Irdeto, BCN Digital, Shane McCarthy, Srinivas Raju Rudraraju, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, India, RDK, Set Top Box, Streaming
Foxxum brings Foxxum OS 4 to pay TV market in India with BCN Digital
Aug 31, 2022 – Foxxum has announced that BCN Digital will use Foxxum OS 4 on its set-top boxes to expand its IPTV reach in India. BCN Digital has over 2,300 sub operators in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states.
News categories: Foxxum, BCN Digital, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, India, IPTV, RDK, Set Top Box
Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
Jun 29, 2022 – Skyworth Digital has announced that Bhimavaram Community Network (BCN) has chosen Skyworth Digital as the provider of Asia's first 4K RDK IPTV set-top box for access to BCN's digital entertainment services.
News categories: Skyworth Digital, Bhimavaram Community Network, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, IPTV, RDK, Set Top Box
BCN chooses Broadpeak for IPTV and OTT delivery in India
Jun 15, 2022 – Broadpeak has announced that Indian MSO Bhimavaram Community Network (BCN) has selected Broadpeak to power its new live video and VOD OTT service. Broadpeak will provide BCN with technology for multicast and unicast streaming, including its nanoCDN multicast ABR solution.
News categories: Broadpeak, Bhimavaram Community Network, Jacques Le Mancq, Srinivas Raju Rudraraju, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, RDK, Streaming
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania