Digital TV News: Cogeco Connexion
Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
Jan 18, 2021 – Cogeco Connexion (TSX: CCA) has announced the launch of EPICO, an IPTV entertainment experience combining the Internet and television. EPICO is built on the Google Android TV ecosystem.
News categories: Cogeco, Frédéric Perron, Android TV, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Cogeco Connexion to introduce MediaFirst IPTV platform
Aug 14, 2018 – Cogeco Connexion (TSX: CCA) has announced that it has entered into an agreement with MediaKind (previously Ericsson Media Solutions) to offer its customers the MediaFirst IPTV platform in Canada.
News categories: Cogeco, MediaKind, Ken Smithard, Michel Blais, Luc Noiseux, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Cogeco Connexion launches TiVo 4K service
Mar 21, 2017 – Cogeco Connexion has introduced a TiVo 4K PVR allowing its customers in Quebec and Ontario to access ultra-high-definition programming, for an even better television entertainment experience.
News categories: Cogeco Connexion, TiVo, Daniel Boisvert, Cable TV, Canada, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Cogeco Connexion deploys on-demand TV with SeaChange
Oct 17, 2016 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that Cogeco Connexion has rolled out its latest generation of on-demand television services on the SeaChange Adrenalin multiscreen television platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Cogeco, Ed Terino, Daniel Boisvert, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households
- Magnite agrees ACR data deal with LG Ads Solutions
- Amino software powers integration of pay TV and streaming at Now TV
- Global entertainment & media revenues surge to $2.3 trillion
- Yahoo appointed DSP for DIRECTV Advertising's addressable inventory
- DNA selects UEI for Android TV remote
- United Group to consolidate DTH services on a single platform
- Multiperiod DASH and PlayReady SL3000 added to HbbTV reference application
- NEXTGEN TV launches on four local TV stations in San Antonio
- Liveramp powers targeted addressable marketing on Eurosport
- Allegro DVT AV1 decoder IP supports 12-bit pixels and 4:4:4 chroma sub-sampling
- Paramount+ launches in Korea via TVING
- FreeWheel introduces linear addressable solution with AMC Networks
- Streaming captures nearly 32% of U.S. TV viewing in May
- Walmart and Roku enable e-commerce in TV ads