Digital TV News: Cogeco Connexion
Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
Jan 18, 2021 – Cogeco Connexion (TSX: CCA) has announced the launch of EPICO, an IPTV entertainment experience combining the Internet and television. EPICO is built on the Google Android TV ecosystem.
News categories: Cogeco, Frédéric Perron, Android TV, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Cogeco Connexion to introduce MediaFirst IPTV platform
Aug 14, 2018 – Cogeco Connexion (TSX: CCA) has announced that it has entered into an agreement with MediaKind (previously Ericsson Media Solutions) to offer its customers the MediaFirst IPTV platform in Canada.
News categories: Cogeco, MediaKind, Ken Smithard, Michel Blais, Luc Noiseux, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Cogeco Connexion launches TiVo 4K service
Mar 21, 2017 – Cogeco Connexion has introduced a TiVo 4K PVR allowing its customers in Quebec and Ontario to access ultra-high-definition programming, for an even better television entertainment experience.
News categories: Cogeco Connexion, TiVo, Daniel Boisvert, Cable TV, Canada, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Cogeco Connexion deploys on-demand TV with SeaChange
Oct 17, 2016 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that Cogeco Connexion has rolled out its latest generation of on-demand television services on the SeaChange Adrenalin multiscreen television platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Cogeco, Ed Terino, Daniel Boisvert, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22
- BIA/Madhive report examines growth in US OTT ad spending
- Roku enabled for four-screen measurement in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings
- Online video advertising to generate three times more revenue than SVOD in 2027
- FreeWheel and Comscore launch Connected TV contextual targeting
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022