Digital TV News: Horizon Media
Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
Nov 20, 2019 – Amobee is to integrate LiveRamp’s (NYSE: RAMP) IdentityLink to enhance its Audience Segment Builder, a cross-screen targeting solution. Using LiveRamp’s identity graph, Amobee will enable marketers to buy inventory based on anonymous IDs to reach consumers across converged media.
News categories: Amobee, LiveRamp, Bryan Everett, Travis Clinger, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
LiveRamp to acquire Data Plus Math
Jun 24, 2019 – LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) has announced that it is to acquire Data Plus Math. Data Plus Math is a media measurement company that works with brands, agencies, cable operators, streaming TV services, and networks to tie cross-screen ad exposure with real-world outcomes.
News categories: LiveRamp, Data Plus Math, Scott Howe, John Hoctor, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
Fox Corp and ad agencies join Project OAR addressable TV consortium
Jun 13, 2019 – Fox Corporation has joined the Project OAR addressable TV advertising consortium. In addition, Project OAR has formed an Agency Advisory Committee with participation from Publicis Media, Omnicom Media Group, GroupM, IPG/Magna, Dentsu Aegis Network, Havas and Horizon Media.
News categories: Project OAR, Fox Corp, Dan Callahan, Jonathan Steuer, Helen Katz, Zeev Neumeier, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, USA
Tremor Video DSP extends TV viewership data into connected TV
Dec 21, 2017 – Tremor Video DSP has announced enhanced Connected TV campaigns that leverage exclusive data targeting from Alphonso. Horizon Media will be the first agency to take advantage of this new advanced offering for their client La Quinta Inns & Suites.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Horizon Media, Alphonso, Abbey Thomas, Charlotte Cochrane, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
Nielsen to include credit for viewing on Facebook, Hulu and YouTube
Aug 15, 2017 – Nielsen has announced that it will begin crediting video content distributed on Facebook, Hulu and YouTube in Digital Content Ratings. Through this capability, clients can capture incremental viewing of their content within their reported audience numbers.
News categories: Nielsen, Megan Clarken, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
Roku introduces audience guarantees for TV advertisers
Apr 3, 2017 – Roku has announced that marketers can now measure campaigns on the Roku platform using detailed demographic metrics comparable to linear TV with Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings (DAR).
News categories: Roku, Nielsen, Scott Rosenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs