Digital TV News: Internet Video Archive
Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
Jan 23, 2023 – Fabric has acquired Internet Video Archive (IVA). The acquisition enables Fabric to provide greater value by instantly matching titles to IVA's library, and enabling the sharing of data across Fabric customers.
News categories: Fabric, Internet Video Archive, Rob Delf, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Internet Video Archive joins The European Metadata Group
Sep 25, 2018 – The Internet Video Archive (IVA) has joined The European Metadata Group (TEMDG) as an associate member to enrich data services offered to both parties’ clients. TEMDG services Pan-European clients with EPG and VOD data which integrate seamlessly into web, mobile and STB interfaces.
News categories: Internet Video Archive, European Metadata Group, Rhodes Mason, Christian Töpper, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
Internet Video Archive and XroadMedia enable content discovery experiences
Sep 16, 2017 – XroadMedia and Internet Video Archive (IVA) have signed a strategic partnership agreement to help content and service providers to deliver content discovery experiences.
News categories: XroadMedia, Internet Video Archive, Adolf Proidl, Rhodes Mason, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV