Digital TV News: KPMG
Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
May 22, 2020 – Telecentras and Bitė Lietuva have signed an agreement under which Bitė is to acquire Telecentro’s Internet, data transmission and IPTV business in Lithuania, which is being developed under the Mezon brand.
News categories: Bitė Lietuva, Telecentras, Pranas Kuisys, Vidas Danielius, Digital TV, IPTV, Lithuania, MandA
605 earns SOC 3 security certification
Jan 23, 2020 – 605 has announced that Audience App, built for Charter Communications, has achieved service organization control 3 (SOC 3) compliance. The audit, performed by KPMG, determined that 605 met 'trust services principles' with respect to Charter’s proprietary information.
News categories: 605, Charter Communications, KPMG, AICPA, Colleen Moraghan, David Kline, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
Jan 21, 2020 – NürnbergMesse is expanding its international portfolio by acquiring the Indian exhibition SCaT India Tradeshow, which has been taking place in Mumbai every year since 1993. The 17 events organised by NürnbergMesse India already include the Broadcast India Show.
News categories: NürnbergMesse, Peter Ottmann, Digital TV, India
Videocon D2H to merge with Dish TV India
Nov 11, 2016 – The Board of Directors of Dish TV (NSE: DISHTV) and Videocon d2h (NASDAQ: VDTH) have approved a scheme of arrangement for the amalgamation of Vd2h into Dish TV and the execution of definitive agreements in relation to such amalgamation.
News categories: Dish TV India, Videocon d2h, Jawahar Lal Goel, Saurabh Dhoot, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, MandA, Satellite
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development