Digital TV News: KPU Telecommunications
Six more cable operators join SES Ultra HD trials
Feb 28, 2017 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that six more U.S. cable operators have joined its Ultra HD trials, while some of the first cable providers to participate are nearing the historic launch of consumer Ultra HD packages across the country.
News categories: SES S.A, KPU Telecommunications, GVTC, Shrewsbury Community Cable, Steve Corda, Jeff Hendrickson, Dennis Krumblis, Jeffrey Black, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
Espial Powers KPU Telecommunications On-Demand Video Services
Aug 29, 2011 – Espial® (TSX:ESP) has announced that KPU Telecommunications is now delivering premium on-demand video services to its IPTV subscribers in Ketchikan, Alaska using Espial MediaBase and Nokia Siemens Networks IPTV Middleware.
News categories: Espial, KPU Telecommunications, Nokia Siemens Networks, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Ketchikan Public Utilities offers customers a whole new IPTV experience
Mar 4, 2010 – Alaska's Ketchikan Public Utilities (KPU) has recently implemented Nokia Siemens Networks' IPTV platform, which offers a host of interactivity and customization options, and enables the quick and easy integration of third-party applications.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, KPU, Content Distribution, IPTV, USA
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected