Digital TV News: Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland
Deutsche Telekom and RTL to expand addressable TV cooperation
Nov 17, 2020 – Deutsche Telekom and RTL have announced that RTL's streaming service, TV Now Premium, will be integrated with Deutsche Telekom’s Magenta TV, and the pair have also agreed to increase cooperation on advertising with a special focus on addressable TV.
News categories: Mediengruppe RTL, Deutsche Telekom, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Streaming
ProSiebenSat.1 and RTL Deutschland establish addressable TV JV
Jun 5, 2019 – Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland and ProSiebenSat.1 have entered into a partnership that will enable advertisers to target relevant audiences, in the area of addressable TV and online video, across their complete portfolios with just a few clicks.
News categories: ProSiebenSat.1, RTL Deutschland, Matthias Dang, Thomas Wagner, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Germany
Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland implements first HbbTV 2.0 event in linear TV for Ferrero
Aug 25, 2017 – Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland has successfully implemented the first HbbTV 2.0 event in linear TV for its customer Ferrero. To achieve this, the media company brought the necessary technological and the marketing expertise together under one roof.
News categories: smartclip, Vizeum, Ferrero, IP Deutschland, RTL Deutschland, Thorsten Schütte-Gravelaar, Sandra Fostini, Eddy Perner, Paul Mudter, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV
DVB-T2 pilot project launched in Berlin
Oct 6, 2014 – MEDIA BROADCAST has launched a pilot project in Berlin to test the new DVB-T2 standard. All leading TV broadcasters, relevant industry associations and many companies in the CE industry are involved as project partners.
News categories: MEDIA BROADCAST GmbH, Ulf Heggenberger, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Germany, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
MEDIA BROADCAST to develop DVB-T2 platform for Germany
Jun 3, 2014 – MEDIA BROADCAST has announced that it has entered into an agreement with Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland to develop a DVB-T2 platform, allowing terrestrial broadcasters to distribute more channels and to broadcast in HD.
News categories: MEDIA BROADCAST GmbH, Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, Wolfgang Breuer, Andre Prahl, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Germany, Terrestrial
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set