Digital TV News: Personal Media Technology
Verimatrix Provides Revenue Security for OViVO Personalized Video Service
Feb 1, 2011 – Verimatrix has announced that Russian service provider Personal Media Technology (PMT) has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) to protect its OViVO over-the-top (OTT) personalized digital TV service.
News categories: Verimatrix, Personal Media Technology, Conditional Access, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Streaming
PMT and Digisoft to deliver Terrestrial and Personalized TV across Russia
Sep 8, 2010 – Digisoft.tv has announced that Personal Media Technology (PMT) has extended its relationship with Digisoft to provide its DigiHost Service Delivery Platform for the delivery of terrestrial TV channels to TV viewers in Russia.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, OViVO, DVR, IBC2023, IPTV, Middleware, Russia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
PMT Deploys Digisoft IPTV Service Delivery Platform in Russia
Dec 18, 2009 – Digisoft.tv has announced that Personal Media Technology (PMT) has selected its DigiHost IPTV Service Delivery Platform and Java Based Middleware for the delivery of Next Generation Personalized IP Video Services across the Russian Market.
News categories: Digisoft, OViVO, Digital TV, Middleware, Russia, Set Top Box, Streaming
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029