Digital TV News: Struum
Struum launches live preview on Firstlight Media OTT platform
May 26, 2021 – Firstlight Media's cloud-native platform is being used to support the simultaneous launch on Struum of the first wave of more than 50 content providers and the first implementation of a credits-based subscription model in the OTT industry.
News categories: Firstlight Media, Struum, Juan Martin, Eugene Liew, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Firstlight Media OTT platform to power new streaming venture Struum
Jan 7, 2021 – Firstlight Media has announced that they are collaborating with new OTT service, Struum, to deploy their cloud-native streaming platform, using Firstlight's Gen 5 architecture.
News categories: Firstlight Media, Struum, Azure, Lauren DeVillier, Hanno Basse, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service