Digital TV News: Time dotCom
TIME-Setia Haruman Fibre Collaboration Brings 100Mbps Internet Speeds to Cyberjaya
Oct 16, 2012 – TIME dotCom and Setia Haruman have announced they will collaborate to deploy 100% fibre services to new homes and offices in Cyberjaya, Malaysia's ICT hub, giving up to 100Mbps broadband and enabling subscription to TIME's Astro B.yond IPTV packages.
News categories: TIME dotCom, Setia Haruman, Fibre, IPTV, Malaysia
Astro B.yond IPTV launches in Malaysia
Apr 20, 2011 – Astro, in collaboration with TIME dotCom Berhad (TIME), has launched Astro B.yond IPTV, a multiplay offering of Astro channels in HD with Personal Video Recording (PVR), and VOD services delivered via TIME's 100% fibre broadband offering.
News categories: Astro TV, TIME dotCom, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Malaysia, Satellite
ASTRO, TIME to combine TV and broadband in Malaysia
Dec 21, 2010 – Astro and TIME dotCom Berhad (TIME) have entered into a partnership to jointly bring the best of TV and broadband services for the benefit of customers.
News categories: ASTRO, Time dotCom, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Malaysia, Satellite, Set Top Box
ASTRO testing IPTV with Time dotCom in Malaysia
Sep 9, 2010 – Malaysia's ASTRO TV has been testing IPTV on the fibre optic network of Time dotCom Bhd (TDC) since the end of July. The trial involves 100 homes in the township of Mont Kiara in the Klang Valley region of Malaysia.
News categories: ASTRO TV, Time dotCom, IPTV, Malaysia, Satellite
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data