Digital TV News: Transparency Market Research
Mobile TV market on cusp of unprecedented growth
Aug 26, 2016 – The global market for mobile TV is exceedingly fragmented and the top 10 players accounted for a mere 23.3% in 2015. These companies do, however, enjoy a strong foothold in several regional markets and have set entry-level barriers rather high.
News categories: Transparency Market Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Worldwide
Set-top box market to hit $24 billion by 2022
Oct 20, 2015 – According to Transparency Market Research, the global set-top boxes market is expected to reach a value of US$ 24.00 Bn by 2022. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2022.
News categories: Transparency Market Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Conditional Access market to reach $4.73 billion by 2022
Jul 7, 2015 – According to a report from Transparency Market Research, the global conditional access systems market was valued at US$ 2,089.3 million in 2014 and is estimated to reach US$ 4,727.3 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2015 to 2022.
News categories: Transparency Market Research, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Global IPTV market to reach $79.38 billion in 2020
Feb 3, 2015 – According to a report published by Transparency Market Research, the IPTV market was valued at $24.94 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $79.38 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 18.1% from 2014 to 2020.
News categories: Transparency Market Research, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Worldwide
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering
- Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
- AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
- U.S. DTH service Orby TV closes down
- Saankhya Labs receives FCC certification for broadcast-to-mobile solution
- MediaKind integrates Dolby Vision HDR technology
- MobiTV enters voluntary Chapter 11
- North American OTT TV revenues to double
- VeriSilicon AI video processor powers leading datacenters
- Asia-Pacific pay TV revenue to fall over next five years
- WDR expands HD capacity with SES at 19.2°E
- Megacable subscribers up 51,000 in 4Q 2020
- New AT&T, TPG entity to take over AT&T’s U.S. video business
- NBCUniversal expands addressable footprint via Charter partnership
- Oregan middleware deployed on Megacable XView+ STBs
- ATSC issues Recommended Practice on Haptics for ATSC 3.0
- 3SS set to double reach in 2021
- Future of TV in Australia is linear + BVOD
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES