Digital TV News: VideoAmp
U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
Sep 20, 2023 – OpenAP has announced that the U.S. Joint Industry Committee (JIC) has granted conditional certification to Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp as part of its currency certification efforts.
News categories: OpenAP, Comscore, iSpot, VideoAmp, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
VideoAmp announces $150 million Series G investment
Sep 13, 2023 – VideoAmp has announced $150 million in Series G funding led by Vista Credit Partners. The funding will help accelerate the growth of VideoAmp's advanced media currency solution.
News categories: VideoAmp, Vista Credit Partners, Paul Ross, David Flannery, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital
Allen Media adds VideoAmp currency for 2023-24 Upfront season
Apr 26, 2023 – Allen Media Group (AMG) has announced that VideoAmp will be offered as a new currency in the 2023-24 Upfront season, beginning with The Weather Channel television network.
News categories: VideoAmp, Allen Media Group, Michael Parkes, Byron Allen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Tubi announces new planning integrations and partnerships
Mar 23, 2023 – Tubi (NASDAQ: FOXA, FOX) has announced new planning tools and partnerships enabling brands to capitalize on Tubi's audience via enhanced forecasting, identity and currency options.
News categories: Tubi, Mark Rotblat, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
NBCUniversal extends capabilities of One Platform technology stack
Feb 8, 2023 – NBCUniversal (NBCU) has unveiled expanded capabilities for its One Platform technology stack. NBCU is partnering industrywide to build an automated, interactive, and transparent future for fans, storytellers and marketers.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Steve Wozniak, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
VideoAmp and Warner Bros. Discovery agree audience measurement deal
Jan 3, 2023 – VideoAmp has struck a deal with Warner Bros. Discovery to measure cross-screen campaigns across the global media and entertainment company's portfolio of sports, news, lifestyle, and premium entertainment brands.
News categories: VideoAmp, Warner Bros. Discovery, Ross McCray, Andrea Zapata, Ralph Pardo, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
Dec 1, 2022 – Disney Advertising is building momentum for marketers leveraging Clean Room technology through an integration between its Audience Graph, Ad Exposure Log Files and VideoAmp’s TV Viewership footprint.
News categories: Disney Advertising, VideoAmp, Lisa Valentino, Michael Parkes, Geoffrey Calabrese, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
VideoAmp adds second-by-second ad performance measurement
Oct 5, 2022 – VideoAmp has released 'Second-by-Second Ads Viewership' as a measurement offering to strengthen its currency solution. Advertisers and publishers gain access to second-by-second commercial performance data via a flexible UI.
News categories: VideoAmp, Tony Fagan, Berj Kazanjian, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
Jun 23, 2022 – Frost & Sullivan has released findings of an analysis assessing the capabilities of eight leading television data providers. The '2022 Frost Radar on Television Viewership Data Providers' found Samba TV to be the leader in TV data capabilities.
News categories: Samba TV, Frost & Sullivan, Ashwin Navin, Robert Cavin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024