Digital TV News: VideoAmp
Allen Media adds VideoAmp currency for 2023-24 Upfront season
Apr 26, 2023 – Allen Media Group (AMG) has announced that VideoAmp will be offered as a new currency in the 2023-24 Upfront season, beginning with The Weather Channel television network.
News categories: VideoAmp, Allen Media Group, Michael Parkes, Byron Allen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Tubi announces new planning integrations and partnerships
Mar 23, 2023 – Tubi (NASDAQ: FOXA, FOX) has announced new planning tools and partnerships enabling brands to capitalize on Tubi's audience via enhanced forecasting, identity and currency options.
News categories: Tubi, Mark Rotblat, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
NBCUniversal extends capabilities of One Platform technology stack
Feb 8, 2023 – NBCUniversal (NBCU) has unveiled expanded capabilities for its One Platform technology stack. NBCU is partnering industrywide to build an automated, interactive, and transparent future for fans, storytellers and marketers.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Steve Wozniak, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
VideoAmp and Warner Bros. Discovery agree audience measurement deal
Jan 3, 2023 – VideoAmp has struck a deal with Warner Bros. Discovery to measure cross-screen campaigns across the global media and entertainment company's portfolio of sports, news, lifestyle, and premium entertainment brands.
News categories: VideoAmp, Warner Bros. Discovery, Ross McCray, Andrea Zapata, Ralph Pardo, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
Dec 1, 2022 – Disney Advertising is building momentum for marketers leveraging Clean Room technology through an integration between its Audience Graph, Ad Exposure Log Files and VideoAmp’s TV Viewership footprint.
News categories: Disney Advertising, VideoAmp, Lisa Valentino, Michael Parkes, Geoffrey Calabrese, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
VideoAmp adds second-by-second ad performance measurement
Oct 5, 2022 – VideoAmp has released 'Second-by-Second Ads Viewership' as a measurement offering to strengthen its currency solution. Advertisers and publishers gain access to second-by-second commercial performance data via a flexible UI.
News categories: VideoAmp, Tony Fagan, Berj Kazanjian, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
Jun 23, 2022 – Frost & Sullivan has released findings of an analysis assessing the capabilities of eight leading television data providers. The '2022 Frost Radar on Television Viewership Data Providers' found Samba TV to be the leader in TV data capabilities.
News categories: Samba TV, Frost & Sullivan, Ashwin Navin, Robert Cavin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
TelevisaUnivision and VideoAmp partner on audience measurement
Jun 21, 2022 – TelevisaUnivision and VideoAmp have announced a partnership in which TelevisaUnivision will use VideoAmp’s data to power its advanced advertising solutions. TelevisaUnivision will connect VideoAmp's data to its Hispanic household graph.
News categories: VideoAmp, TelevisaUnivision, Michael Parkes, Dan Aversano, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
May 16, 2022 – Conviva is to unveil a streaming audience measurement standard to be released for general availability at CES 2023. The expansion is in partnership with premium streaming providers using Conviva’s real-time cloud sessionization technology.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Advertising, Big Data, CES2023, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media