Digital TV News: Adam Gaynor
More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
Jun 9, 2021 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) now has more than 11.2 million addressable TVs in the U.S. capable of frame-accurate dynamic ad insertion, representing a significant milestone for the addressable advertising consortium, Project OAR.
News categories: VIZIO, Adam Gaynor, Kristine Bayles, Darren Sherriff, JP Colaco, Steve Silvestri, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
May 5, 2021 – Beachfront has completed an addressable TV ad execution with VIZIO adhering to the technical specifications of Open Addressable Ready (OAR). The execution used Beachfront’s Unified Decisioning product.
News categories: Beachfront, VIZIO, Frank Sinton, Adam Gaynor, Dan Callahan, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Univision signs up to Project OAR
Feb 2, 2021 – Univision has announced that it has joined Project OAR, the consortium of American media companies created to establish a common technology for dynamic, addressable advertising management for TV.
News categories: Univision, Project OAR, Donna Speciale, Adam Gaynor, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Nielsen integrates data from DIRECTV and DISH STBs, VIZIO Smart TVs
Nov 10, 2020 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that it is adding addressable measurement to its National TV currency. Through strategic data integrations, Nielsen will add ~55 million devices across smart TVs and set top boxes to help scale addressable TV.
News categories: Nielsen, Scott Brown, Rick Welday, Kemal Bokhari, Adam Gaynor, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
Sep 22, 2020 – SpotX has announced programmatic solutions for linear addressable TV. The solutions are in part built in support Project OAR. SpotX is also powering programmatic executions within traditional STBs owned by MVPDs.
News categories: SpotX, The Trade Desk, AMC Networks, Project OAR, Matt McLeggon, Jon Tabak, Evan Adlman, Adam Gaynor, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Sorenson Media launches addressable TV advertising platform for live linear programming
Jul 26, 2018 – Sorenson Media has announced that it is live with Sorenson Addressable, a targeted advertising platform for television. Sorenson Media has also revealed that AMC Networks is first company to use the new platform.
News categories: Sorenson Media, AMC Networks, Pat Nola, Adam Gaynor, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media into the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM