Digital TV News: Amine Lalami
ICFLIX to be available to Orange Egypt mobile customers
Mar 6, 2017 – ICFLIX has formed a strategic partnership with Orange to bring original ICFLIX productions alongside its collection of digital content to Orange Egypt mobile customers.
News categories: ICFLIX, Orange, Amine Lalami, Eng. Ashraf Halim, Digital TV, Egypt, Mobile, Streaming
ICFLIX to be available on PTCL’s Smart TV in Pakistan
Feb 14, 2017 – ICFLIX is reinforcing its position in Pakistan and further strengthening its partnership with PTCL. PTCL customers will now be able to enjoy ICFLIX content on PTCL Smart TV, which offers viewers high quality television and is available in 150 major cities across Pakistan.
News categories: ICFLIX, PTCL, Amine Lalami, Adnan Shahid, Digital TV, Pakistan, Streaming
ICFLIX to be available through Orange Tunisie
Dec 14, 2016 – ICFLIX is expanding its digital footprint in Tunisia with the announcement of a partnership with Orange Tunisie. ICFLIX will offer Orange Tunisie customers Jazwood (Arabic) movies and TV shows alongside Hollywood and Bollywood content.
News categories: ICFLIX, Orange Tunisie, Amine Lalami, Anis Gouesmi, Digital TV, Streaming, Tunisia
ICFLIX partners with VIVA Kuwait
Nov 20, 2016 – ICFLIX is expanding its presence in Kuwait with the announcement of a partnership with Kuwait’s fastest-growing telecom operator, VIVA. Both Prepaid and postpaid VIVA Kuwait customers will be able to enjoy the ICFLIX library of content.
News categories: ICFLIX, VIVA, Amine Lalami, Abdulrazzaq Al-Essa, Digital TV, Kuwait, Mobile, Streaming
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes