Digital TV News: Andrew Isherwood
Heartland Cable upgrades with Pico Digital headend and STBs
Feb 24, 2016 – Pico Digital has announced that Heartland Cable, a cable operator serving a dozen rural communities in North Central Illinois, is upgrading to digital with Pico Digital's CONDOR end-to-end headend broadcast cable TV system for small operators.
News categories: Pico Digital, Heartland Cable, Andrew Isherwood, Steve Allen, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set