Digital TV News: Bill Murray
Roku announces Advertising Watermark to verify ad inventory
Feb 23, 2022 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has announced its Advertising Watermark, a technology to help validate the authenticity of video ads originating on the Roku platform. The watermark integrates with Roku OS to automatically verify publisher ad requests and impressions.
News categories: Roku, Louqman Parampath, Tamer Hassan, Bill Murray, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, TV OS, USA, Watermarking
Discovery partners with SpotX for TVE advertising over the holidays
Dec 18, 2018 – SpotX has announced a partnership with Discovery to power programmatic monetization for TV everywhere (TVE) video during the holiday season. The collaboration has resulted in Discovery running Automated Guaranteed campaigns through SpotX.
News categories: SpotX, Discovery Inc, Ryan Kenney, Bill Murray, Amanda Cabrera, Advertising, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video