Watermarking (forensic) News
NexPlayer integrates with Verimatrix Streamkeeper and Watermarking
Sep 9, 2022 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced that NexPlayer has integrated its NexPlayer multi-screen player SDK with the Verimatrix Streamkeeper Multi-DRM platform as well as its accompanying Verimatrix Watermarking tools.
News categories: Verimatrix, NexPlayer, Sebastian Braun, Carlos Lucas, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Watermarking, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca watermarking to be added to Harmonic's live sports platform
Sep 1, 2022 – Watermarking technology from Viaccess-Orca (VO) will be integrated with Harmonic's VOS®360 cloud SaaS platform, offering a solution for quickly identifying piracy sources and stopping content restreaming.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Harmonic, Mathieu Harel, Eric Gallier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
United Cloud selects NAGRA forensic watermarking
Aug 31, 2022 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that United Cloud has selected NAGRA's NexGuard Watermarking to expand its security solution, ensuring OTT content protection for all United Group's assets.
News categories: NAGRA, United Cloud, Olivier Mett, Sergej Berišaj, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2022, Streaming, Watermarking
Harmonic and NAGRA offer watermarking-as-a-service for live sports streaming
Aug 23, 2022 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) and NAGRA are teaming up to improve content protection for live sports streaming with a watermarking-as-a-service offering. NAGRA's forensic watermarking has been integrated with Harmonic's cloud SaaS platform.
News categories: Harmonic, NAGRA, Eric Gallier, Sebastian Kramer, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
Jun 22, 2022 – BuyDRM has announced the selection of its KeyOS Multi-DRM platform to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus, Samsung’s free ad-supported streaming TV (FAST) platform. KeyOS is a content security platform for premium video content.
News categories: BuyDRM, OVHcloud, Christopher Levy, Thierry Souche, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, Smart TV, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
Megacable strengthens security with Verimatrix
Apr 20, 2022 – Megacable has selected a suite of Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) products and technologies to fortify its enterprise defenses: Verimatrix XTD (Extended Threat Defense), Streamkeeper Watermarking, Streamkeeper Edge Authenticator and App Shield.
News categories: Verimatrix, Megacable, Asaf Ashkenazi, Gerardo Seifert Arriola, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mexico, Watermarking
Roku announces Advertising Watermark to verify ad inventory
Feb 23, 2022 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has announced its Advertising Watermark, a technology to help validate the authenticity of video ads originating on the Roku platform. The watermark integrates with Roku OS to automatically verify publisher ad requests and impressions.
News categories: Roku, Louqman Parampath, Tamer Hassan, Bill Murray, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, TV OS, USA, Watermarking
Telebreeze pre-integrates PallyCon multi-DRM and watermarking
Nov 15, 2021 – PallyCon has partnered with Telebreeze to offer pre-integrated anti-piracy services to media clients.The combination provides a security solution to video producers and OTT platforms that can be applied to all types of video assets and in a single workflow.
News categories: PallyCon, Telebreeze, Govindraj Basatwar, Alexey Leonidov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
Oct 20, 2021 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) and ATEME have announced that VO's dynamic watermarking is embedded in IRDs and encoders from ATEME, enabling content owners and providers to identify the source of piracy leaks within various distribution channels.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, ATEME, Mathieu Harel, Julien Mandel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
- Global pay TV subscribers to remain at around one billion
- Realtek and Irdeto develop RDK and Android TV hybrid STB
- Streaming dominates UK television landscape
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite
- beIN sports, iQIYI and TVBAnywhere+ apps now on Astro Ultra Box
- Air Broadband adds Netgem TV to its offer in the UK
- SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
- Share of large panel TVs triples in India to over 40%
- Turk Telekom rolls out IPTV/OTT platform with ZTE
- OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus
- CommScope launches HomeVista pre-integrated video solution
- StarHub releases Android TV set-top box with integrated soundbar
- Broadcast and cable show signs of revival in U.S.
- EU proposes new cybersecurity rules for hardware and software products