Watermarking (forensic) News
DAZN expands anti-piracy capabilities with Irdeto forensic watermarking
Sep 15, 2023 – Irdeto has announced that DAZN relies on its forensic watermarking to enhance its fight against piracy. Irdeto is supporting DAZN with end-to-end security solutions including multi-DRM.
News categories: Irdeto, DAZN, Doug Lowther, Sandeep Tiku, Digital TV, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
NAGRA and Eluvio partner on video distribution with forensic watermarking
Sep 6, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and Eluvio have announced the integration of NAGRA NexGuard forensic watermarking to secure playback of video via the Eluvio Content Fabric and Eluvio Media Wallet.
News categories: NAGRA, Eluvio, Ken Gerstein, Michelle Munson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
yes deploys Synamedia distribution watermarking on its streaming services
Aug 31, 2023 – Synamedia has announced that yes (TASE: BEZQ) has deployed Synamedia’s ContentArmor distribution watermarking solution to enhance protection of its streaming services.
News categories: Synamedia, 'yes', Alain Durand, Itzhak Elyakim, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming, Watermarking
castLabs unveils single-frame forensic watermarking
Aug 1, 2023 – castLabs has unveiled single-frame forensic watermarking, enabling users to retrieve concealed data from just an image of a single video frame rather than tens of seconds of footage.
News categories: castLabs, Michael Stattman, Digital TV, IBC2023, Watermarking, Worldwide
Redge Technologies acquires watermarking company Vestigit
Jun 29, 2023 – Redge Technologies has acquired a controlling stake in Vestigit from its founder and the RKKVC fund, enabling the integration of Vestigit's watermarking into the Redge Media platform.
News categories: Redge Technologies, Vestigit, RKKVC, Przemysław Frasunek, Rafał Radawiec, Mateusz Bodio, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Watermarking, Worldwide
NAGRA joins AWS ISV Accelerate Program
Apr 18, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has joined the AWS Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program with validation for its NexGuard Forensic Watermarking, OpenTV Video Platform and Active Streaming Protection offerings.
News categories: NAGRA, Sebastian Kramer, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Watermarking, Worldwide
QTAKE integrates NAGRA forensic watermarking at camera
Apr 12, 2023 – QTAKE has integrated NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) forensic watermarking to secure live video and playback, protecting content directly from the camera into the production workflow for the first time .
News categories: NAGRA, QTAKE, Ken Gerstein, Vlado Struhar, Digital TV, NABShow, Watermarking, Worldwide
Verimatrix to show video protection and anti-piracy solutions at 2023 NAB Show
Apr 4, 2023 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) will showcase its Streamkeeper bundle of digital rights management (Multi-DRM), Counterspy, Watermarking and other content cybersecurity solutions at this year's NAB Show.
News categories: Verimatrix, Sofia Regojo, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, NABShow, Watermarking, Worldwide
NexPlayer integrates with Verimatrix Streamkeeper and Watermarking
Sep 9, 2022 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced that NexPlayer has integrated its NexPlayer multi-screen player SDK with the Verimatrix Streamkeeper Multi-DRM platform as well as its accompanying Verimatrix Watermarking tools.
News categories: Verimatrix, NexPlayer, Sebastian Braun, Carlos Lucas, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Watermarking, Worldwide
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification