Digital TV News: Bryan Everett
Amobee and Beachfront make STB VOD ad inventory programmatic
Apr 13, 2020 – Amobee has announced a partnership with Beachfront to offer media buyers Beachfront’s solution that unlocks MVPD and broadcast network’s STB VOD inventory for programmatic activation through the Amobee platform.
News categories: Amobee, Beachfront, Bryan Everett, Chris Maccaro, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
Nov 20, 2019 – Amobee is to integrate LiveRamp’s (NYSE: RAMP) IdentityLink to enhance its Audience Segment Builder, a cross-screen targeting solution. Using LiveRamp’s identity graph, Amobee will enable marketers to buy inventory based on anonymous IDs to reach consumers across converged media.
News categories: Amobee, LiveRamp, Bryan Everett, Travis Clinger, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
Oct 15, 2019 – Amobee has announced an extension of its partnership with DoubleVerify to expand its fraud prevention solution to include connected TV inventory. The updated protection uses an early detection system to prevent fraud from reaching the Amobee platform.
News categories: Amobee, DoubleVerify, Bryan Everett, Steven Woolway, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
PeerLogix, Narrative I/O collaborate to provide real-time OTT data
Jun 1, 2017 – PeerLogix (OTC PINK: LOGX) has announced a partnership with Narrative I/O. The partnership will allow buyers in Narrative's marketplace to purchase PeerLogix' OTT engagement data from over 170 million households around the world.
News categories: PeerLogix, Narrative I/O, Ray Colwell, Bryan Everett, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues
- 12.5m consumer VR headsets to be sold in 2022
- U.S. TV usage rose again in October