Digital TV News: COPACO
Paraguay adds 59,000 pay TV subscribers in 1H 2014
Feb 16, 2015 – Paraguay’s telecoms services regulator, CONATEL, has released telecommunications statistics for the country for the first half of 2014. Paraguay ended the half with 405 thousand pay TV subscribers, up from 293 thousand at the end of June 2013.
News categories: CONATEL, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Paraguay, Satellite, Subscribers
IPTV Copaco to launch in Paraguay on December 14th
Dec 5, 2012 – Paraguay's state-owned Compañía Paraguaya de Comunicaciones (Copaco) has announced that it will officially launch its IPTV platform on December 14 in the cities of Concepción and Horqueta.
News categories: COPACO, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Paraguay, Set Top Box
December launch for Copaco and Tigo pay TV services in Paraguay
Oct 25, 2011 – Copaco has confirmed that its IPTV service will launch on December 15th in Paraguay. In the same month, Tigo (NASDAQ:MIICF) is expected to launch a digital cable TV service in the Paraguayan city of Lambaré.
News categories: Copaco, Millicom, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Paraguay
Paraguay's COPACO to develop IPTV service
Oct 26, 2010 – Paraguay's COPACO (Compañía Paraguaya de Comunicaciones) has announced that it will invest US$ 20 million to develop an IPTV service. The service is targeted for launch at the end of 2011.
News categories: COPACO, IPTV, Paraguay
Paraguay preparing IPTV services for 2Q09
Jan 9, 2009 – The Paraguayan Communications company (COPACO) will launch IPTV during the second quarter of this year if the hiring regime to which they are subjected because they are a state owned company, is fulfilled as expected.
News categories: COPACO, Digital TV, IPTV, Paraguay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity
- Spectrum TV app available on XClass TVs
- Global pay TV subscribers to remain at around one billion
- Realtek and Irdeto develop RDK and Android TV hybrid STB
- Streaming dominates UK television landscape
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite